Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Your WebEx Meetings Anywhere!
Stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are. With Cisco WebEx Meetings, you can join any conference from your Apple iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch.
Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for iPad iPhone, and Apple Watch. It services WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings Server.
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, full screen multipoint video
• 2-way video with camera switcher (available for iPhone 4+, iPad 2+)
• Voice-activated video switching
• View content and video simultaneously
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS30+ required)
• Auto Call Me for iPhone (for sites with call back enabled)
• Wideband audio support
• File sharing on the iPad - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Invite others to a meeting
• Make someone else Host
• Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
• Promote/Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Mute/Un-mute participants
• Expel a participant
• Record meeting
• Join meetings through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site, Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN)
• Full-screen meeting view
• Attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
• Start/end Personal Room meetings
• View participant list
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 14 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
File sharing on iPad (Requires WBS28.9 or WebEx Meetings 1.2SP6 and greater for full functionality)
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
What's New in Version 7.5
• iPad content share – Share content from your iPad to other WebEx meeting participants – even those using standards based H.264 video endpoints.
• Version 7.5 will add features being delivered as part of WebEx Business Suite 30 (targeted for Aug 2015), including Personal Room auto-lock settings.
• iOS 64-bit support.
• Support for Danish and Turkish.
What's New in Version 7.6
Works great! Love it.
I use Webex daily. I'm often a person on the go. It is awesome to be able to have a meeting with my coworkers and my boss, while I am at home, or outside my office, on my phone!
I can switch from phone to computer easily. This way I don't miss any part of the meeting. I love that I can have Webex call me, so I won't use data when I'm unable to be on Wifi. The options are great! I connect, get called, put my phone on speaker and mute and I can take the meeting with me anywhere.
The app works great and the connect is strong. Webex makes my business life in I.T. much easier.
I was unable to be at a laptop or desktop for a meeting I wanted to listen in on. So, I gave the mobile app a spin. I had no issues at all. Displayed nice and clear. And I used the 'call me' function to call back to the same phone I was watching the presentation on. Not sure if that was necessary to hear the audio. But, it worked and that's all that mattered. I'll experiment a little more on my own for if I even need to do the call me function. Thumbs up.
We tried basically every other meeting technology at the company where I work. (One of out employees has an allergy to any company more than 3 years old.) They're all terrible: WebEx is the only one that works reliably. The app is also fantastic. The one complaint I have is that there's no way to tell it to just always connect audio: it's stupid to have to manually connect every time.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 7.6
- Size: 51.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.