Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WebEx iOS App Store Description – 7.1
Take Your WebEx Meetings Anywhere!
It's easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are. With Cisco WebEx Meetings, you can join any conference from your Apple iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch.
Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for both the iPad iPhone, and Apple Watch. It services WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings Server.
Use video for better engagement: Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a virtual video conference helps everyone focus on every word. Streaming video on the iPad and iPhone delivers an unparalleled visual experience on the go. Staying face-to-face has never been easier!
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, full screen multipoint video
• 2-way video with camera switcher (available for iPhone 4+, iPad 2+)
• Voice-activated video switching
• View content and video simultaneously
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9+ required)
• Auto Call Me for iPhone (for sites with call back enabled)
• Wideband audio support
• File sharing on the iPad - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Invite others to a meeting
• Make someone else Host
• Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
• Promote/Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Mute/Un-mute participants
• Expel a participant
• Record meeting
• Join meetings through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site, Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN)
• Full-screen meeting view
• Attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
• Start/end Personal Room meetings
• View participant list
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 12 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
File sharing on iPad (Requires WBS28.9 or WebEx Meetings 1.2SP6 and greater for full functionality)
Cisco WebEx may collect usage data and personal information from your device. By installing this application, you consent to receive all communications, updates, and upgrades associated with Cisco WebEx. For more information please see the Privacy Statement: https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html
What's New in Version 7.1.0
1. Support for Apple Watch – Use Apple Watch to start/end an instant meeting, mute/unmute, and view the participant list.
2. WebEx and Cisco Spark integration – Launch WebEx meetings from Cisco Spark on your mobile device (requires Cisco Spark to be installed).
3. The WebEx application will now sync with your iOS device calendar to show your WebEx meetings (Meeting Center – including CMR hybrid and cloud, personal room), regardless of whether you are signed into that site or not. (Requires users to give WebEx access to the device calendar)
Very good on the go
I have been using Webex since its inception and it is, by far, the most useful collaboration meeting tool I have used (and I have used just about all of them).
The Webex mobile app is not as user friendly and feature-rich as the full desktop/browser version, but if you are traveling, out for a walk or simply away from your desktop, you can still join your meetings and be almost as interactive.
Cisco keeps making enhancements to this product, which will only get better, since Webex has become an integral part of their Unified Communications portfolio, with full and seamless integration with other productivity systems (email, calendars, phones, video & chat).
Cisco, keep it up!
Excellent but power hungry
Excellent app. Useful. Works as expected. Doesn't drag. Quick response. Not buggy. 4 stars instead of 5 only because this app uses a lot of power. If you can, it might be a good idea to plug into a power charger while using this app, especially if you are running low on battery to begin with. In one hour-long meeting my iPad went from 53% charged to 40%, and that was while plugged into my charger. Realistically there might not be anything the developers can do to improve this performance, because of the nature of audio-visual web meetings. Otherwise, this is a great and must-have business app. Kudos to the development team.
Good app. Ask to fix / address 2 things
1) on initial launch of the app, I missed typed an email address. It will not allow me to go back and update that email address to be correct and always throws an error. The only way I can fix it is to go back and manually and put my email address in every time I have a meeting invite
2) is there a way you can put in an audio quality indicator in the app so that you can have an idea about issues of Wi-Fi strength or signal strength so that you can have some level of assurance that your voice quality is high?
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 7.1.0
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.