Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Your WebEx Meetings Anywhere!
Stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are. With Cisco WebEx Meetings, you can join any conference from your Apple iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch.
Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. It services WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings Server.
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, full screen multipoint video
• 2-way video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• View content and video simultaneously
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9+ required)
• Auto Call Me for iPhone (for sites with call back enabled)
• Callback to a video conferencing system (WBS30+ required)
• Wideband audio support
• File sharing on the iPad - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Invite others to a meeting
• Make someone else Host
• Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
• Promote/Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Mute/Un-mute participants
• Expel a participant
• Record meeting
• Join meetings through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site, Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN)
• Full-screen meeting view
• Attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
• Start/end Personal Room meetings
• View participant list
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 15 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
What's New in Version 9.0.1
Great app, good audio quality
I used this app for the first time today. The nationwide company I work for uses WebEx for all of their conference calls, and multiple are held ever week. I usually just dial the number using my phone, but I recently found out that there was an app to use instead. I love it. Whenever someone is talking, the applets me know who it is. If there is a document being shared I see it right away and there is no need to use multiple devices to get the most from the call. The only issue I had was, during the call, as the host was talking, there was a period of about a few seconds when I lost clear audio and only heard beeps and tones. It worked itself out quickly, but I did have to ask the host to repeat so I didn't miss any important information.
All in all, a great little app. 😊
Pluses & Minuses
I'm grateful for this app because although not perfect, it greatly facilitates communication in creating a face to face open meeting style. The difficulty, I find, is technological. The process takes me from my link to attend a meeting, to a website, then back to login again to go to the meeting itself in the app. When I first joined I didn't know the challenge I create for myself when I joined Webex as a member. It was unnecessary, as I'm not hosting meetings. That information wasn't clearly transmitted. With the upgrade to the new 9.3 OS platform, the Webex app is more stable and consistent. Thank you for the improvement. I enjoy the opportunities for community interaction, and I think Webex has done a bang-up job contributing to this arena. Continued success!
Great tool when on the road!
I use the WebEx app on my iPhone when I travel because it's SO hard to access WiFi when in airports (unless you pay a pretty penny, and let's face it, it's always an expense year).
It does everything your desktop version does except for uploading a presentation of file from a mobile phone only an iPad (and it's not available for Basic Plans). Something to think about...may be good to have your presentation loaded to your account before the meeting or have someone else in your meeting upload it and give you presenter rights. Just an FYI.
Otherwise great app to use when traveling!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 9.0.1
- Size: 61.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.