Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your Web meetings anywhere!
Join any web conference from your Apple iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience high-quality 2-way video on tablets and smartphones. Whether you're holding brainstorming sessions or making presentations, turning your online meeting into a video conference has never been easier!
• Join meetings through locked screen notifications, email/calendar invites, meeting number entry, Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Home screen widget support
• Join before meeting host
• Wideband audio support
• Auto Connect Audio (Call-In, Call Back, Call over Internet)
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN)
• File sharing from iPhones and iPads - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT
• View video files shared from desktop presenter on iPad and iPhone
• High-quality, full screen multipoint video
• 2-way video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• View content and video simultaneously
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9+ required)
• Callback to a video conferencing system (WBS30+ required)
• Full-screen meeting view
• Attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
• Schedule, start, or cancel meetings
• Start or pause recordings
• Invite participants
• Mute participants
• Promote or demote panelists (Training Center)
• Answer questions in Q&A Panel (Training Center and Event Center)
Apple Watch features:
• Start/end Personal Room meetings
• View participant list
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in with your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 16 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and select the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
What's New in Version 9.13.0
•Microsoft OneDrive content sharing support
•Centralized in-meeting control bar
•Auto-mute settings for connecting audio over internet
Good but Needs features added
The WEBEX mobile app is generally good but really needs a few of the "standard" WEBEX features added to the Apple iOS version to make it really good. Please add (1) the ability to use the "chat" window to communicate with the presenter and/or the participant audience; (2) the ability to download and save the presentation file if enabled by the presenter; (3) improve the responsiveness of the audio mute/unmute feature (it is slow and includes a verbal message, when a simple icon change would be sufficient). Also, it generally starts up ok but today got "confused" about whether or not I had already downloaded the app (I had, and had used it before).
Good application for WebEx when mobile
Overall the Cisco WebEx application is very good. The ability to share content, easily see participants and auto-dial to iPhone when connected are useful. Two big downsides: Changing a WebEx meeting is difficult and periodically I will be prompted to enter my corporate WebEx password before using the app (this always seems to happen at in-opportune times).
Update: No improvements since last review but one annoying item. When I call into a WebEx and use Internet audio (new company standard), periodically WebEx will not use my blue tooth headset. It's intermittent and a pain. Otherwise WebEx is still a good tool.
Good but could be even better
WebEx is quite effective in that it allows phone participation as well as web participation. Where it falls short is in the intuitiveness of the setup and management of conferences. The icons to control activities for scheduling are not as clear as they could be, the app doesn't allow selection of the time zone for the meeting, changing a meeting is impossible and the only option is to remove and resend a meeting announcement, and muting and unmuting is slow and less obvious than desired. All in all, it's better than most but it could be perfect with a little more human factors engineering.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 9.13.0
- Size: 118 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2017 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.