Cisdem Duplicate File Finder allows users to find duplicate files that even hidden deeply, also quickly remove duplicates to free up mac or external/internal hard drive. Especially with its duplicate photo finder, both duplicate and similar images can be processed.
This duplicate file finder can find duplicate photos files, music, documents, videos or other format files that under different names, no matter they are in iTunes, iPhoto, or anywhere. With this tool, you will have full control of you files and get the duplicates out of your way.
Key Features of Cisdem Duplicate File Finder
Accurate Duplicates Detection Algorithms
• Find “real” duplicate files - Compare not only file names, but also contents to ensure no false search results.
• Find duplicate files in any types, such as photos, documents, spreadsheets, music, videos and other personal files.
• Work as a powerful duplicate photo finder to detect and remove duplicate photos with ease.
• Find similar images in photo libraries, simply keep the best picture after continuous shooting.
• Scan and detect duplicates inside your internal and external file storage, like cameras, flash drives, etc.
Fast Duplicates Scanning Speed
• Find duplicate files in individual or multiple folders by drag-n-drop in one go.
• Duplicate file scanning results are available in real time, no need to wait for a complete search.
• Exclude specific files and extensions for scanning.
Visual Duplicates Report
• Classify duplicate files and show duplicates in pie chart or tabs.
• Preview all duplicates in Quick View or open them in Finder
• Real-time Calculation: Display the quantity and size of selected duplicate files .
Check Duplicate and Similar Files Smartly
• Compare the duplicate files and similar images in list, thumbnail or info modes.
• Smartly select duplicate files, you can choose to select the newest or oldest etc. to remove duplicates.
• File duplicates into different categories and sort the duplicates by name, size, count, and type or search file by keywords.
Quickly and Safely Remove Duplicates
• Remove duplicates in one click via Auto option.
• Keep at least one of each duplicate.
• Ignore specified folders and files by adding them into ignore list.
• Duplicate files can be moved to Recycle Bin, custom folder or deleted permanently.
“Providing smart scanning algorithms, the program has the ability to find true duplicates based on file content. The program is designed to help you delete duplicates in batches so that you can regain valuable free space. " - Ioana Dumitrescu@Mac.informer
“Duplicate Finder finds all your duplicate files fast. Really fast. The results are presented and sorted in file type. So besides a nice interface it is a great utility." - email@example.com
If you have any questions about this duplicate file finder, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://www.cisdem.com/support.html
Fixed some minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better
Actually I gave it five star days before, for the first time it found the duplicates I would like it to find. But don’t know why apple deleted my reviews. And after times using it, I found it’s could be better. Yes, it find the duplicates that in same name or(and) even different file name, that the content is duplicate! This really make sense for me a forgetful mother.
However, it could be better, the features that I wish it could add in next upgrade:
1. Could deselect the file folders when I select the wrong folder for scanning. Not remove all the folders!
2. Please add the option of deleting the duplicate files based on creation date, since I would like to keep the latest one.
Anyways, thanks and it deserves four star.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support. And thanks for the feedback, we will update the Duplicate Finder, to add the feature of deselect the file folders. We will keep upgrading and developing the best duplicate file finder for all Mac users.
Did exactly what it claimed to. The only thing it could have done better was deleting the folders that contained duplicates as well or offer to merge them (not sure if that’s actually possible). It would also be nice to set a default where you would like the remaining documents to go. I had started using iCloud drive which has been nice, but had caused documents to copy themselves about 5 times, because I misunderstood how it worked. Regardless, it turned a multiple hour job into about 10 minutes.
Nice Job! The speed of scaning is so wonderful.
I used this duplicate finder these days to find and delete duplicates that speed up 10 GB on my mac. There are so many duplicate images, documents. Most thanksful thing is that I can recover them after I deleted the duplicates. The speed of it is really quickly.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.