This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Citi Mobile® App keeps you in control, virtually anytime, anywhere. Gain access to features designed with you in mind like resetting your debit card PIN or locking a misplaced credit card. From everyday account activities to helping you track spend, the app is there for you.
• Quickly access your accounts with Touch ID™
• See key info about your accounts at a glance, without having to sign in with Citi Mobile® Snapshot
• View your statements
• Check your balances and recent activity
• Make payments and transfers
• Transaction search and filter options
• Customize notifications
• Available with Apple Watch™! Download today.
• Activate new credit cards from your iPhone®
• Credit card customers can view their FICO® Score for free
• Lock and unlock your credit card with Citi® Quick Lock
• Request for a new card in the event it is lost, stolen or damaged
• View credit card charges flagged as recurring by merchants
• Utilize dispute center to view and manage recent credit card disputes
• Reset your debit card PIN from your mobile device
• Mobile check deposit
• ATM & branch locator
What's New in Version 9.1.0
• Citi Mobile now supports Face ID® for iPhone X.
• Traveling soon? To minimize interruptions while you’re away, go to card management and add a travel notice for your credit card.
Makes Banking Simple
I’ve always liked banking with Citi. The people have always been friendly and knowledgeable, so even when I moved to a place that wasn’t close to many brick and mortar locations I didn’t want to switch banks. The app makes it easy to deposit checks, check my balance, make payments.. almost everything that I could do at the Citibank branches, I can do from my phone. I get notifications when my balance is low, I can check on pending payments, and it’s updated almost instantly (so I can make sure I have money in the right account before making a big purchase.) If you bank with Citi, you need this app.
Great app with one flaw
The rewind feature which allows you to get a credit on your account if a lower price is found elsewhere is fantastic and for the most part easy to use. I also love the end of year statements which break down where you spent your money. The only issue I have is in the transparency of the Rewards Program. It’s run by a different company but there is no way to see if the points are being calculated accurately and even when they’re added. All you get is a points balance and even then you don’t know how those points will transfer because it varies depending on the use
I used the app all the time is pretty well designed. It could be even better though, if I could see the running balance in credit cards even if not finalized, and not just the annoying “pending” message. For someone who wants to be in control of their finances this feature will help me track expenses, keep me in track and not waiting for a two or three days later by a large consolidated amount, as it seems to be what CITI likes. Again I like it but AMERICA and chase do it better in this regard
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 9.1.0
- Size: 226 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Citibank, N.A.
- © 2017 Citibank, N.A. Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.