Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Citi Mobile® App keeps you in control, virtually anytime, anywhere. Gain access to features designed with you in mind like resetting your debit card PIN or locking a misplaced credit card. From everyday account activities to helping you track spend, the app is there for you.
• Quickly access your accounts with Touch ID™
• See key info about your accounts at a glance, without having to sign in with Citi Mobile® Snapshot
• View your statements
• Check your balances and recent activity
• Make payments and transfers
• Transaction search and filter options
• Customize notifications
• Available with Apple Watch™! Download today.
• Activate new credit cards from your iPhone®
• Credit card customers can view their FICO® Score for free
• Lock and unlock your credit card with Citi® Quick Lock
• Request for a new card in the event it is lost, stolen or damaged
• View credit card charges flagged as recurring by merchants
• Utilize dispute center to view and manage recent credit card disputes
• Reset your debit card PIN from your mobile device
• Mobile check deposit
• ATM & branch locator
What's New in Version 8.6.0
•Experience a simpler way to send money to friends and family from your checking account. Go to the Move Money tab to get started
•Place trades in your Citi Personal Wealth Management accounts, now including your retirement account
•Other enhancements and bug fixes
I love that I can have multiple card profiles on one account- that is great. Touch feature is fantastic for access to my account. Once logged in, the first thing I see are the balances of my different card profiles, and it is very easy navigate, and schedule payments for any of the card profiles.
The one thing I do not like is that I cannot use or apply my Rewards from the app, but instead have to use a desktop for that. A minor inconvenience though, as I only do that a couple times a year. But an app is meant to offer more convenient access to your accounts, and should not offer less for that sort of functionality.
Overall the app is worth having and using, in my opinion.
Needs one more option
I really enjoy this app. It's easy to make payments and get around in the app. The problem for us is that we have 3 different cards from Citi. There is no way to have multiple card profiles. I'm sure we're not the only ones that find it frustrating to have to sign out of one then hope you remember the information to another. But wait, when you want to get back into the 1st one, it forgot that you chose to use your fingerprint. So it needs a little work here. Otherwise a great app.
Love this card/benefits
I love the constant monitoring of my card usage. When my husband's card was lost and used, Citibank immediately recognized the usage did not fit my history. I would love to see a higher % for payments but the general process of reward earning if adequate. I'm very happy with the benefits and each time I've contacted Citibank the customer service representatives have been extremely helpful and professional. Not one complaint about the service I've received to date.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 30, 2017
- Version: 8.6.0
- Size: 285 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Citibank, N.A.
- © 2013 Citibank, N.A. Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.