Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
citizenme lite helps you to take back control of your digital identity. Know what information you are making public and choose what remains private on the social networks, apps and online services that you use. See how you appear online to advertisers, data brokers and 'others' who use your identity data to make a judgment about who you are.
citizenme lite helps you to centralise and manage your digital self and take action if online terms of service agreements are unfair.
citizenme lite is for everyone. We all have a digital identity, but the rapid explosion of the digital age means who we are has become a commodity that’s scattered across the Internet, bound to the services we use, and subject to the terms we’ve already agreed to. citizenme brings convenience and power back to the people who have made the digital age so transformative – people like you.
- Reflect your online presence in your digital mirror (your profile on all the services you use)
- Stay informed with an easy notification system to see at a glance if something in one of your services has changed or needs your attention
- Explore and manage each service with one-tap access
- Understand your existing Terms of Service agreements that have been translated for relevance to your rights, data ownership, content use and service guarantees
- Vote for or against terms of service changes to make your opinion known
- Delete any account service with one click and know what data remains and what is wiped
- Reveal what your online preferences say about your personality
What's New in Version 1.14
- User account notification and updates functionality
- Menu reset option for personality traits
- Updated onboarding screen
- Pop up feature for ad hoc surveys
- Latest iOS8 compliant support
- Improved badge notification logic
- Various bugs