Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YOUR DATA BELONGS TO YOU
We leave a very long trail of digital data every day. An average of 5,000 megabytes, to be exact. On it’s own, this data itself is almost worthless. But when you start combining it with other pieces, it starts to tell a story. Your personal data then becomes very valuable, to you and those you have relationships with. With the CitizenMe App you can write your own story and you can decide who you share it with.
Here’s what to expect from the CitizenMe App:
- Discover what your personal data tells you about your personality and how others might be perceiving you online.
- Organisations and businesses want to better understand you to improve their products and services. In the app you can take part in anonymous surveys on your terms.
- You decide who you exchange your data with for different types of rewards.
- We’re starting with personal insights and soon we’ll be offering cash and discounts.
- View your existing relationships with online service providers and social networks.
- Stay informed when their terms of service change and know how these changes impact your digital rights.
This app is for you. To own your digital identity. To write your own story. To value who you are.
We are a growing community and we value the feedback of our users. Should you have any questions, suggestions or need help just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Feedback function in our App.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Support for cash rewards
- Show the number of Facebook Likes used to predict personality traits
- Convert all Facebook Insights into a single view
- Fixes for Various Bugs