By Citrix Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
What's New in Version 7.2.3
Speed and functionality issues
The new iPad Pro is just as powerful as many computers, yet the Citrix app is still the same speed. Using Citrix on my Mac works well, but the iPad app is so slow it can really only be used for times when there is no other option and you only need to perform a simple task. With each click, I have to wait quite a while to even get feedback that I clicked anything. Also, the onscreen keyboard typically causes the screen you are trying to type on to shoot off the screen. The mouse and arrow features are very useful and work well.
Error 183 glitch fixed.
Like everyone else getting an error 183. My IT dept says it's the app and not on there end.
New update fix the glitch and everything is working fine as it should.
Since there has been an upgrade I am not able to log-in to my work programs. Error 183 is presented. Please correct this ASAP!
Thank you for fixing the issue!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 13, 2017
- Version: 7.2.3
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2016 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.