By Citrix Systems, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
What's New in Version 7.3
Support for iOS 11, including Dock support:
Citrix Receiver 7.3 for iOS supports iOS 11, including support for the new Dock. On iPads, Citrix Receiver can be added to the Dock that displays users’ favorite apps, or if no favorites are selected, a display of frequently used applications.
Note: Citrix Receiver 7.3 is not supported on Apple devices running iOS 8.x
• When selecting more than one cell in Microsoft Excel 2010 and attempting to copy and paste the data, only the text copies over, not any cell formatting. [#1781]
• When copying text from the iOS Notes application to an ICA session on a device running iOS 10.3.1, the text copies as HTML text rather than plain text. [#1782]
• After Citrix Receiver for iOS disconnects, the error “HdxSdkErrorDomain_Session error 8” might appear and users are unable to launch any applications. [#1826]
• Smart card authentication might not work on iOS 11 devices. [#1810]
In general the app is working well. It just needs a little more speed. Other than that is ok.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 64.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2017 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.