By Citrix Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
Fixes for the following issues:
1. Receiver for iOS can exit unexpectedly if you add a new user account as part of the first-time Receiver setup. This issue occurs only on iOS 8.1.x.
2. An SSL handshake Error 183 can occur when you connect to a Receiver session. This issue affects mainly iPad 2, 3, and 4.
3. When you click the Windows Start menu using an X1 Mouse, the Receiver extended keyboard appears. The extended keyboard bar obscures all or part of the Start menu.
Needs more intuitive smarts
Good app, and gets the job done for utilizing electronic medical records software Cerner. It is not very user friendly, however. Missing is the pop up keyboard functionality whenever a user taps in a text block. In my mind, it should just show up when I clearly need to type something instead of me having to go to the block, the tap the keyboard button in order to type. Would also be great if it would go away when I leave a text block. I'm not a coder, so I really have no idea how hard this would be to accomplish, but Apple gets the same functionality right all over the internet.
Allows remote access
Receiver allows me to access work remotely and sometimes just getting in with my ipad I can approve work, review notes when I make a call or other similar items. With a keyboard, I can type memos or other inputting. It all depends on a great internet connection, so if the connection is a slower 3G or bad wifi, then the program is slow, but that is only because of the internet connection. I'm glad I have this app!
Can't login with Release 7.1.1
Was working fine until this 7.1.1 release. Can't login. Had to move to Citrix R1 app which works but not with the Mouse features I need. Taking too long to get an update.
I'm using the Citrix X1 Mouse on Receiver 6.1.5. So far, the one issue I am having is how to do a Shift-Click to select a range such as a list of emails in Outlook. The Receiver Extended Keys can lock Ctrl so I can select email one at a time to group them into a list but a Shift lock is also needed to select a larger range by selecting the first and last entry rather than one at a time. Update: The 7.0.2 release on Jul 28, 2016 fixed this issue. Up to 5 stars.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2016 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.