By Citrix Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
What's New in Version 7.2.1
Good but not great!
Since the new updates, it doesn't work as well with my ipad or other computer devices. I am not able to zoom in which was extremely helpful before. When using my finger or Apple Pencil, there is a "water-like" effect and delay in responsiveness of the virtual desktop. The system often kicks me out if I lock my ipad or close my laptop and I struggle to sign back in. I am not sure if these are all or some related to the company set-up or if this is something that can be fixed in the next update.
Love the new features
The new feature allows me to roam from one wifi network to another network and if I get my session disconnected then it comes back up with no glitches
iPad Pro into MacBook Pro.
I absolutely love this application. I am able to travel without my massive desktop replacement laptop. This application effectively leverages the pop tech of iPad with business computing requirements. Tremendous. Thank you.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 30, 2017
- Version: 7.2.1
- Size: 63.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2016 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.