By Citrix Systems, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
What's New in Version 7.3
Support for iOS 11, including Dock support:
Citrix Receiver 7.3 for iOS supports iOS 11, including support for the new Dock. On iPads, Citrix Receiver can be added to the Dock that displays users’ favorite apps, or if no favorites are selected, a display of frequently used applications.
Note: Citrix Receiver 7.3 is not supported on Apple devices running iOS 8.x
• When selecting more than one cell in Microsoft Excel 2010 and attempting to copy and paste the data, only the text copies over, not any cell formatting. [#1781]
• When copying text from the iOS Notes application to an ICA session on a device running iOS 10.3.1, the text copies as HTML text rather than plain text. [#1782]
• After Citrix Receiver for iOS disconnects, the error “HdxSdkErrorDomain_Session error 8” might appear and users are unable to launch any applications. [#1826]
• Smart card authentication might not work on iOS 11 devices. [#1810]
This new 11.0 stinks on functionality.
This app along with numbers and pages and email and whatever goes backwards in functionality whenever you guys make updates. The keyboard stinks now without the forward and backward keys. Was a five star app but you took it down to a four. The only real advantage of the 11.0 update was the storage of photos. I don’t use iCloud storage or any other online storage. So the photos have taken quite a bit off space. Probably find some more stuff as I go along. I think you guys change stuff just to make it new not better. Changing just for change sake is stupid not smart.
I wanted to get work done.
First of all, why is the screen so tiny and forget about pressing and buttons or scrolling. I have not seen any google links to tell me how to fix this. But my biggest issue is once my desktop is up, my task bar at the bottom of the screen is completely frozen. So when I open multiple application windows, I can see the open application windows but I cannot click the other applications to toggle between them, which means I can't get anything done. Useless. I would love a paid version with better functionality.
iPad app extremely slow
I am a hospitalist using virtually only portable devices in the hospital to access patient files. The iPad app is more or less useless and despite trying all the remedies posted on the Internet, it takes minutes to load, wasting a lot of time. I had to start using my Surface Pro to access the patients’ charts — seems to work a little better but still very hard to use. Don’t know why there are not other options available. I do not even want to give this app one star!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 64.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2017 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.