Citrix Workspace app lets you access your SaaS, web apps, mobile, virtual apps, files, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX Workspace app
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap on Get Started.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
5. For adding multiple accounts, navigate to Settings and tap on Manage Accounts.
6. For Deleting/Editing Account already added navigate to Settings and tap on the Store.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Workspace
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
Additional Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for remote access
Has been running smoothly without any problem to access Citrix web apps at my hospital.
AirPlay resolution bugs with USB-C external displays
The new iPad Pro from fall 2018 supports 5K external displays via USB-C DisplayPort, which works with any app that supports AirPlay. Citrix Workspaces is supposed to support AirPlay, but its support for external displays is buggy. Whenever I try to turn on the app’s external-display mode, the resolution on my external display is way too big, and it gets cropped so that only a corner of the display gets displayed. Keep this in mind if you go buying a new iPad Pro and USB-C display with the intent to use Citrix Receiver with them.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- 53.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.