What can you do with the City Barbeque app?
• Earn rewards for eating barbeque (one point for every $1 spent, every 100 points = $5 in free ‘que)
• Redeem rewards to get more barbeque
• Refer friends and earn bonus points for even more barbeque
• Check out new ‘que on the menu
• Order online, for now or for later
• Save your favorites to order again (and again)
• Find your closest City Barbeque joint
• Get special offers and surprises
• Share your feedback—we want to hear from you!
(See complete terms and conditions in the app.) Download and start earning rewards right away!
Welcome to City Rewards! Earn points for doing what you love (eating barbeque) and redeem them for what you really want (more barbeque).
• It’s a whole new ordering experience! Our mobile ordering is new, improved, and a million times faster*
• Earn points and redeem rewards when ordering from the app
• User improvements, bug fixes, and everything’s just a lot prettier
* not literally but it’s pretty close
Ratings and Reviews
Had the same Facebook prob where u click to sign up using your Facebook account but when I went through that process it popped up with these gray fields with the wrong information in it and would not let me change it. So then I had to uninstall the app and reinstall the app so that I could create an account to use the app. Then I realized that when you want to go order food that app directs you out of the app to the website where you have to create yet another account ordering is not built into the app... so I had to create yet another account... then when I checked out I did add a payment method and I’m not sure that I’m going to receive any loyalty points... after all that I deserve some darn points lol - wow - Super disappointed in the app :(
Developer Response ,
I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience downloading and trying to use the App :( However, I am happy to let you know that we are about to launch an update to the app that we hope will fix these issues (in addition to other updates aimed at greatly improving the experience!). If you still have the app and are still experiencing issues, please email us at email@example.com and we will get to the bottom of the issue and ensure you gained all the points you should have (plus, we'd love to give you a little something to make up for your inconvenience and frustration!). Thanks and hope to hear from you!
Great food and Service, no prob with App
Seeing a lot of bad reviews over the App. I will day I just use it to earn rewards and scan the barcode to earn points. I’ve never placed an order thru it. But have never had it crash, loose information and don’t remember it being a lot to download it. Maybe I’m missing something. But the food is always good. Staff always welcomes you and remembers when you come back. The BBQ and Ribs are not fatty and the best flavor. I’m from NC,...and this BBQ ranks right up there with the best.
When I downloaded the app, I hit “sign up with Facebook.” It told me to verify my details. Automatically Facebook had filled in my birthday where the phone number slot is. I clicked to change it to my phone number but it said “gray fields are not editable.” And therefore I cannot continue because it will say “please enter a valid phone number” yet I can’t edit my phone number. So I cannot use the app without that being fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.