Play the most popular city building game series on mobile! In this new City Island game, City Island 4- Simulation Town: Expand the Skyline, town building has never been more fun! You’ll be the tycoon to grow a small village on one island into a virtual world on multiple islands. No internet required to play.
Discover new islands, expand your town and city life, keep your citizens happy, manage transportation and enjoy a virtual world full of quests! Join over 50 million players that played the City Island series so far. The game is highly rated for its awesome detailed graphics and realism. Place buildings and decorations strategically to keep the cash flowing and your city growing. Watch your islands come to life, in the snow, rain and sun, night and day! Manage and expand your city on the go – both online and offline playable.
*** With over 85 million downloads and over 10 city building games, Sparkling Society is -despite a small but really passionate team- one of the biggest City Builder Simulation Game developers of the world ***
City Island 4- Simulation Town: Expand the Skyline
Following the high rated "City Island 3: Building Sim" town builder game, City Island 4 is the fourth game in a very popular series of city building tycoon games. You start on an empty island with little cash and gold, and then you need to manage and grow your village to a small town or city and even further into a metropolis. If you like city buildings games, with 300+ awesome buildings with extreme detail, City Island 4 is your best choice. Join the world’s most popular building simulation game.
As mayor, you need to solve real life challenges like buildings maintenance, fires, provide services and other community needs to keep your citizens happy, boost your population with parks and decorations, provide transportability with roads, railways with trains, walking paths, canals, docks and cargo ships and solve fun challenges with friends to grow and shape your society.
** FEATURES **
- Easy to play building sim game
- Build and decorate beautiful islands of your own archipelago with more than 300 unique items, be creative!
- Fun FREE to play tycoon game
- Tablet support
- HIGH QUALITY graphics
- Intuitive gameplay with challenging tasks, rewards and achievements
- Enjoy fun quests to help you create your own virtual paradise
- Currencies: gold and cash, pirate chests
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, a railway with trains, boats, decorations and community buildings
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your city buildings
- Help your citizens and towns village build a city on this exotic island story
- Unlock transport to new islands
- Collect XP and level up to unlock a new building for construction
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand your city to create more room for constructing more buildings, transport and progress your village to a metropolis with tall buildings
- Speed up construction / upgrade time
- Lots of adventure, pirate chests and quests to unlock
- Expand your city
- Many hours of free fun
Can you find the pirates chests near the coast? Find them and receive a nice gift :)
Ratings and Reviews
I gave this game 3 stars. Graphics is nice. Overall composition is interesting and addictive. It has certain level of challenge. Unfortunately, the game has several drawbacks.
1) It requires at least primitive help document.
a) Yellow dollars are - ... and can be used for ...
b) Green dollars are - ... and can be used for ...
c) Stars can be used for only ...
d) Port can become profitable and can be enabled only when ...
I actually still don't know answers on all these questions.
It's absolutely imperative to be able to know how to:
2) Hide all game icons from the window perimeter. They are really annoying!
3) Convert dollars in gold and back. At a certain point, dollars are accumulated in huge amount of millions, being absolutely useless.
4) Understand that houses, land, commercials, unlock, etc. change their prices right in front of your face.
But the biggest problem is that
5) The game drains the battery 2-3 times faster than during a normal computer use. And I have a brand new 15" MacBook Pro (End of 2017)
6) Because you can't shut the game off, when buildings are under constructions, you run it non-stop for days. After a day of playing your computer resources are totally dedicated to the game only and all other Apps are significantly slowed down and start behaving wired.
I understand that the game is free (it still requires some at least gold purchase to keep it running), but adjustments are really necessary to be able to enjoy it in full.
Graphics neat, but here are my suggestions….
Enjoy playing this game. Graphics are pretty neat. Would like to see the navigation icons be a tad smaller, I’m always clicking them when trying to click a building. Also, being able to manuever to all the properties better would be nice. Especially those along the edge of the screen. Even in full screen, I have to position the beach area on the right side of the screen around the navigation icons, just to view them or to collect from the commercial buildings. Boats in the channels are huge!! Love the detail, but honestly, they should probably be a little smaller for the channels. Maybe the bridges should raise some? to allow boats to travel beneath instead of disappear at each one? Also, why not have a small town grocer or mercantile or feed store a church at the beginning in the lower cost ranges? Kind of odd that you go from farming to bam, pizza and steak houses. lol
One Big Problem
I enjoyed the game….for awhile. The graphics are good, it loads fast, it is entertaining. Very little help is available and the tutorial is extremely brief, so you have to figure things out for yourself. The big problem is….it requires too dang many clicks! That’s right, too many clicks. You have to click on each building to collect the accumulated revenue, and once you get well into the game you can find yourself spending more time just clicking than actually playing the game. I was up to about 200 clicks in order to collect all the revenue, and I got tired of this and deleted the game. If they would create a single icon to collect all accumulated money, it would be 100% easier to play.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.