City Living: Urban Stories
By XWired Games
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
City Living: Urban Stories is a time management game, which sets you the challenge of guiding a character through the minefield of modern life, and the highs and lows they face along the way. Help them strive to complete their goals and live the dream, as they try to juggle their career, friends, money, health and much, much more!
Can you take the pressure of being a corporate C.E.O while juggling a busy social life? Will you be able to study for a degree while finding time to stay in shape? And can you afford that new luxury apartment without selling your favourite sports car?
These challenges, and more, await you in the world of City Living!
City Living: Urban Stories features : -
• Story Mode - Meet some of the unique residents of Stone Valley, and provide a guiding hand as you steer them through a variety of quirky and eventful stories.
• Hot Seat Mode - Find out who’s best, as you compete against a friend in a turn based game to see who can succeed first.
• Challenge Mode - With time against you, race to complete your character’s goals in a host of challenges of varying difficulty.
• Customizable Characters - Create strange and beautiful characters from over 50,000 possible combinations.
• Over 45 Achievements - Ranging from the simple and mundane, to the OCD and insane!
*** Note: Not recommended for Macs with integrated Intel GMA950 Graphics as found in pre 2009 Mac Mini and pre 2008 MacBook. ***
What's New in Version 1.0.1
New Features: -
• New Character Models - More suited to the city of Stone Valley.
• Real Time Shadows - Added support for real time shadows on Characters and other moving objects.
• Fixed a minor bug with the incorrect resolution being displayed in the option.
• Minor performance improvements.
Fun with good Replay value
I bought this game expecting it to entertain me for a day or two. but it’s turned out to be my go to game when I need something to do while waiting on people. I love the fact that every story is different enough to pull my interest even though actual play can feel repetitive. Like all games it isn’t perfect but for the price it packs a whole lot of game. If you aren’t into life simulations it won’t be your thing, but if you are you should give it a try.
The game reminds me of Life Quest(2), just no challengers. It would be nice to date and marry in game.
I love it!
I love this game and I've become the C.E.O of the factory and it is AWESOME I recommend you get this.