Welcome to the best new city-builder game in town!
Now is your chance to be the owner of the awesomest city ever! Build, expand, customize -- the decision is in your hands!
But don’t stop there: Recruit dozens of quirky characters, add them to your collection and watch as they populate the streets and bring your city to life!
Build the BEST. CITY. EVER.
- Craft hundreds of unique, gorgeous buildings and expand from a peaceful little town to a big bustling metropolis.
- Don’t forget to decorate your city with famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Space Needle or the Colosseum to give your inhabitants something to be proud of.
The Place to Be
- Meet and collect tons of funny characters with their own unique personalities, like a donut-munching policeman or an uber-macho construction worker (whose real skill is the suggestive eyebrow raise).
- Already built a fire station? Great! But who’s going to drive the fire truck? Assign your Bizzies to jobs, where they can collect experience and reward you with valuable resources.
Fusion Is the Way to Go
- The future: age of smart forks, exploding hover boards, even selfies! But now the 21st century lives up to its promise, with the ability to merge buildings into advanced skyscrapers and unlock specializations.
- Unlocking each allows you to develop your city in different directions, such as Sustainability, Commerce, Education and Entertainment.
The Grass Is Always Greener…
- But is it really? Find out by visiting your friends' cities. You can always “borrow” some ideas, right? … Sshhh, we won’t tell anyone…
- In case you find yourself short on some crucial resources, make sure you visit the Marketplace to earn some extra cash or find that missing upgrade item.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
NEEDS MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS
when I first bought this game, I absolutely loved it. I literally couldn’t put this game down, I’ve never enjoyed a game as much as this one. That is, until I noticed some flaws. It started off with the game not remembering me doing certain things, like buying a bank or a factory, which I blew off and figured that wouldn’t happen again. Well now, it’s getting worse. When I finally reach my 24 hour wait period for getting a new building, it totally resets so I have to wait ALL over again! This is super annoying. Another big flaw is that when you try and watch ads, it doesn’t even let you watch them. It just thinks for a second then doesn’t even load the ad so I can’t even open crates or spin the wheel. Also, the amount of coins this game gives is ridiculous, I can only afford a fire station or police station atleast once a day. I get you guys want us to spend our own hard earned money on cash in this game but I’d atleast appreciate it if we atleast got enough cash to enjoy this game without having to spend real money on it, super unfair to the people who can’t be spending money. Lastly, for the last day or so everytime I try and go into the game, it tells me I have no service when my wifi is perfectly fine and my boyfriend is dealing with the same exact thing. Overall this game has so much potential but you guys need to make some major changes if you want this app to be on the top charts for games.
Fun but needs to be more bearable for a f2p
I was super addicted to this game at first, but after time I got annoyed at a few things. One, a few times when an ad popped up the game would crash, and I would log back in and realize a few changes and upgrades I had made in the past few minutes weren’t saved, but the resources used for those changes never came back. The second reason, and ultimately why I deleted the game was that as a f2p, the income of coins I got was simply too little for the amount I needed to build police stations, fire stations, sewer plantations, and all the other things needed to keep citizens happy. I found it unrealistic that a fire station was out of range even though it was only a few houses down from a building.I was forced to spend all of my money on police and fire stations(I had 6 of each for a population of 36,000) which caused a lack of money when I needed water tanks, sewer plantations, etc. which made citizens abandon their homes. To solve this problem, I would say to at least get rid of range and have a set population for each station, or make the range at least 4 or 5 times as large. Overall, there’s a lot of potential in this game to make even top 100, but they need to make a few changes that make it bearable for a f2p player, along with a few bug fixes.
This is honestly one of the most fun games I have played! Thank you for this great little App Store gem! It is so much fun with all the funny characters and it does something that most games struggle to do. It keeps you interested for more than an hour. It has all the limited time events. All the updates with new exclusive buildings to gather. All the fun bizzies. One of the best things about it is that none of the wait times for production are very long, few taking over an hour. Nothing is ridiculously expensive, and, best of all, NO WAIT TIMES FOR BUILDINGS BEING BUILT OR UPGRADED! That is one of the best things about this game. It doesn’t make you bored with, “Your Level 1 Hut will be done in 6 days and 22 hours!” It’s just a celestial box descending from the sky to make a building appear out of a construction site! (Totally should try that in real life.) Thank you for this game, and I will definitely continue to play it!
Also, just a side question. When you high-five a bizzie, three rings flash on his or her hand. Does the time that you tap their hand dictate the reward you get?
- 459 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and City Mania are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Cash $1.99
- Awesome Starter Bundle $1.99
- Stash of Cash $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.