Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the City Market app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your City Market Value Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop ClickList® curbside pickup or delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your ClickList® order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Value Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your City Market Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest City Market store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Value Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the City Market app, you'll need a City Market digital account. You can register for your account and link your Value Card through the app. If you don't have a Value Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Great news! Version 14.3 of the City Market app is now available for download. We’ve made a few tweaks, fixed a few minor bugs and made some updates to help enhance your experience.
· Save time shopping online! Build your Weekly Items collection and add items to your cart with a single click.
· View your canceled purchases in My Purchases.
As a valued Customer, your feedback is very important to us. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
Clicklist is life changing - the app is VERY convenient
I love clicklist and I tell everyone about it. We order on clicklist ever week. This app works great and makes keeping up with our grocery list super easy since my husband and I can both add things to the same cart. We do not use the shopping list feature and it is actually a little bit of a disconnect for us. I really only have 1 critique/suggestion.. I would like for my “special instructions” to be saved so I don’t need to enter them from scratch every time. It takes 10-20 mins to add all of the special instructions. Over all this service is A++++. I will continue to use it week after week.
I just updated so I don’t know if that will help or not. My issue with this app is that if I start a list and then come back later to add more items, more often than not those new items are not on my list when I start shopping. I also have had items reappear on the list after I’ve deleted them but chalked it up to maybe hitting the undo button by accident. Overall it’s less problematic than it is helpful. I like the aisle location of list items.
Used to love this app
This recent update is a pain in the neck! Now I have items I've added but it won't let me get rid of them and every time I try to do so they just keep reappearing (whether I mark them purchased or try deleting them.) I tried closing the app and reopening it multiple times. I don't feel like deleting it and re-installing it because then I'll lose my shopping list, all the coupons I saved, and any other info.
- The Kroger Co.
- 185.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.