Nobody could have predicted this. They came from the skies in waves, attacking our cities. They have disabled most of the population with something incredibly strange we call the Noise. You and your attack drone, can go where fighter pilots have failed. Massive robots are destroying Dallas, Chicago and San Francisco. As you fight through each mission, your dispatcher relays the danger and details of the war's story. She is scared and counting on you. Can you save humanity? To do so you must remotely pilot a US Department of Defense drone to fly in-between and over city sky scrapers to take out the enemy. At each level your risk and skills earn you millions of defense dollars to buy and upgrade your drones. With success you earn more than just money, you also learn the incredible secrets of who is attacking the earth.
- Be among the first to play a mobile game set in real 3D cities and experience the future of mobile games
- Save Dallas, Chicago and San Francisco by remotely piloting an attack drone while mechs fall from the sky like titans! (Chicago and San Francisco are available via in-app purchase)
- Easy to fly and shoot - fly your drone by tilting your phone
- Choose your weapon of choice for blowing up the mech robots: Guns, Rockets or Lasers
- Zoom over and in between the sky scrapers but be careful not to shoot the buildings or even crash into them!
- Fight your way through levels of invading robots until you get to the enormous mothership that hovers over downtown. Can you blow up the mothership before it destroys the city or blows up your drone?
- Win defense contracts for millions of D$ (defense dollars) which you can spend in the game on drone upgrades
- Contains In-Game Purchases to buy the in-game currency Defense Dollars (D$). Buying Defense Dollars allows you to quickly upgrade your drone for added speed, fire power, shields and weapons lock.
- Take photos of the city to share with friends. You can be a tourist while you save the city from destruction!
- Leaderboards for high level and games scores
- Bonus offers allow you to earn in game currency fast! Buy that attack drone you had your eye on!
- After each level your drone dispatcher tells you the mind blowing story behind the attack on our cities
- Intended for iPhone 5 and above, iPad 2 and above, iOS 8 and higher
Fixed the link to the App Store for social media sharing.
Ratings and Reviews
Very poor and amateur quality game...and thats if you can get it to load?
It has an around 30% loading success? And thats even a bit generous... Difficult controls....? C’mon developers...it’s 2018 ? Better luck next time,and for now atleast...dont quit your day job...
Best iOS drone sim
Easily my favorite drone simulator on the App Store, and on any mobile platform I've ever used.
I love save Dallas so I thought I would try this game. It doesn’t seem to work on iOS 11. Fix and I will give you 5 stars.
- Ross Melbourne
- 99.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Sensori Games
- In-App Purchases
- D$ 1 Billion $4.99
- D$ 300 Million $1.99
- D$ 100 Million $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.