City Sports Mobile is now available to anyone with a City Sports Club membership or anyone thinking about getting fit. Using this complimentary application you can stay connected to City Sports no matter where you are.
City Sports Club, "Your Lifestyle Answer to Healthy Living".
- Check-in to the club using the Mobile Membership Card option
- Find Clubs and Classes
- Create quick access to your Favorite Clubs, Classes, and Instructors
- Book Personal Training sessions
- Reserve Racquetball courts
- Review your Check-in History, and much more.
The City Sports App supports Apple Watch. You can access your Mobile Membership Card, Favorites and Check-in History directly from your Apple Watch.
The app is updated regularly to improve your experience.
This version contains:
- Favorites – It’s easy! Add “Favorite” Classes, Clubs, and Instructors for Quick Access and to Stay Notified!
- General Enhancements for Improved Usability
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t even access the options that they offer regarding my account. The only thing it works for is checking in at the gym and getting alerts from the kids Klub. Updating info won’t even open it just keeps “thinking”.
NO RESERVATIONS - DISASTER
The RESERVATIONS tab has disappeared from the front page of the app - and I cannot find it there anymore. For me the app is now my membership card only - I will use Safari for my reservations. It has an “About” tab and NO RESERVATIONS tab - what genius makes these decisions? Fire her/him!
Wallet support/Receipts unavailable
Hey guys. Could you please add QR pass to check in to the Wallet app.
Also there is no way to access receipts from the “Receipts” tab. It’s just empty.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.