Want to report a pothole, broken streetlight, or parking meter while on the go in Winston-Salem? The new CityLink 311 app makes reporting issues like these easier than ever. The app uses GPS to identify your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add to your service request. Reports are automatically sent to city departments for resolution. You’ll also be able to follow your issue from the time it is reported until it is resolved.
-User interface redesign
Ratings and Reviews
What a great app. But all the City does is close out the issue without doing anything. What a waste of a great potential.
I think this city has better stuff to do than waste time on this useless app. I hope my tax dollars didn't pay for this. If it reaped any benefit then I would like it but it doesn't.
- 15.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © SeeClickFix, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.