CityParking lets space owners share their private parking spot with drivers wanting to rent by the minute.
As a space owner, you are in complete control, it's your spot when you want and cash when you don't!
As a driver, you can finally avoid the parking battle and reserve spots for today, tomorrow or whenever you need it. It’s your private parking wherever you need it to be!
Download the app to change the way we park!
Featured in the Montreal Gazette, CBC Tech column, CTV News and mentioned by Betakit, Yahoo finance, La Presse and many others.
Features for Drivers:
• Cheap parking starting at $1/HR
• Search parking for any date and time
• Book parking weeks in advance and cancel even an hour before
• Check how long the parking is available for and when it is getting free
• Get push notifications to remind you of parking expiry or to renew
• Easily renew with a touch of a button
• Add a credit card to pay without the hassle of keeping change
Features for Parking owners:
• Add parking spots in 3 easy steps
• Decide the days and time you want to share your parking
• Use the availability button to take your spot off the map when you have unexpected guests
• Contact Drivers or support in case of problems
• Accept cash without meeting the drivers
Let us know if you have any questions about renting your parking spot with CityParking. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your name, address and a phone number if you want us to call you back.
Follow us on Twitter @mycityparking
Check us out on www.facebook.com/mycityparking
Visit us https://www.cityparking.guide for more details
Need help: email@example.com
Got questions, we have answers at https://cityparking.guide/FAQ
We did it! Found our developer stranded on an island and rescued him to push a version out. Then we decided to take an extra step and stuff our amazing team mates inside the app, you can now talk to them live and if you don't they will pop up here and there on the screen asking you questions about parking, trump, and other things in life that matter...Kardashians?
So now what do we need? more parking spots! When you drive don't leave your parking alone, post it on the app, and magically for every new space you add another driver will do the same, and boom! driveway sharing community is in the making.
Don't forget to give us a 5-start rating, we eat that as fuel and go faster with the love!
Ratings and Reviews
Parking in Montreal is expensive. This app has saved me lots of money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.