Civil War: 1863
By Hunted Cow Studios Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Relive iconic battles of the American Civil War. Take command of both the Union and Confederate forces in this exciting turn-based strategy game from the developers behind the international top-selling Tank Battle: 1944.
● 8 Mission 'First Strike' Campaign.
● 5 Mission 'To Arms!' Campaign.
● 6 Mission 'Stalemate' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Hoorah!' Campaign.
● Includes battles based on historic events.
● Play the missions as either Union or Confederate.
● 8 different unit types with unique gameplay.
● Changeable unit formations and tactics.
● Generals can attach to units to increase morale.
● More capable Veteran units and unreliable raw units.
● 3 difficulty settings.
● Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
● Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)!
● High Definition graphics (including retina for the new iPad).
● 5 Pass & Play two player scenarios.
● Hours of Gameplay!
● Purchase extra campaigns.
In the 'First Strike' campaign: Learn how to play, mission by mission, as the Union ending with the battle of Deserted House. Then continue onto the 'Hoorah' campaign and fight the battles of Dover, Thompson's Station, Dutton's Hill, Stephenson's Depot and Oak Ridge!
Purchasable Extra Content:
● 8 Mission 'Rebel Yell' Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
● 8 Mission 'Victory Road' Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
● 8 Mission 'Last Stand' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Grand Command' Campaign.
Find us on Facebook - facebook.com/civilwar1863
Follow us on Twitter - @CivilWarGame
Website - https://www.huntedcow.com/game/civilwar1863
Forum - forums.huntedcow.com/civilwar1863
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2012 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. © 2012 HexWar Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
What's New in Version 1.7
This is a nice game. A simple combat system lends itself very well to Civil War combat. I would love to see a two player game which I think would make this simple little game a five star.
I liked the game until i had to pay ANOTHER DOLLAR to get the next battle. Otherwise, a really good game but seriously, i already payed how ever much the game was,
(which was more then a dollar) and another 4 dollars just for confederate!
Good concept but...
It would be a great game if the damage given to the enemy was equal to what is taken. Come on, I shoot the same enemy unit with four of my units and they lose a total of one point. Then when they return fire I lose up to four points with one shot? Make it a fair game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 16, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 108 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hunted Cow Studios Ltd.
- © 2012 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rebel Yell Campaign$0.99
- Victory Road Campaign$0.99
- Grand Command Campaign$0.99
- Last Stand Campaign$0.99
- Leviathan Campaign$0.99