Civilization Revolution 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S+, iPad 2+, iPad mini 1+, and iPod touch 5 - WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES***
The sequel to one of the most successful strategy games on mobile is here! Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 2 challenges players to build a glorious empire that will stand the test of time. This is the first game in the Civilization catalog to be developed and available exclusively for mobile devices. Civilization Revolution 2 offers mobile strategy fans a brand new 3D presentation and more tactical depth than ever before! Find out if you have what it takes to rule the world!
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of iOS devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @civgame
What's New in Version 1.5.3
Minor bug fixes
I used to play this game everyday on my old 360 and have been waiting forever to get this one for iOS. Now that I spent $5 on this game I have to say I'm glad I got it. It might not be as detailed as console games but I was still happy with graphics and gameplay. Also haven't had any glitches or crashes yet but I just recently purchased game. Reason I'm giving four stars for now is I just wish they would update it, add some new leaders or something and let you select your own maps and don't like tiny things like how cluttered the screen can get.
Everything is good except for some minor errors
There's this error where I build an iron mine so I can get 5 production from mountains, but it still just shows one production hammer icon on the mountain instead of 5. Same thing with the workshop, it only shows 1 instead of 3 on hills. But the good thing is you still get the 5 production from mountains and 3 from hills it just doesn't show it and that bugs me.
I'm no what some would call a tech/game Davy individual, just your average dude with an iPhone. The game is great; I had no problems with crashing or lagging after I played my first full round. Great improvement on graphics and animation from the first game they made. I have an iPhone 6 mind you, so it may perform differently on other devices but it was worth my $10.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 443 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: 2K, INC.
- © (C) 2005-2015 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.