Civilization V: Campaign Edition
By Aspyr Media, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
• Purchase additional content located within your game launcher, like the award winning Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World expansion pack! •
Civilization V: Campaign Edition brings all the features and functionality of the single-player campaign to the Mac App Store. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age: Wage war, conduct diplomacy, discover new technologies, go head-to-head with some of history’s greatest leaders and build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
Civilization V: Campaign Edition includes the following downloadable content for free. Babylon Civilization Pack, and their ruler Nebuchadnezzar II, as well as the Mongols Civilization and Scenario Pack.
• SPECIAL INFORMATION ABOUT CIVILIZATION V: CAMPAIGN EDITION •
• Integrated video chipsets are not supported GMA 950: Mac Mini(2006,2007), iMac(2006), Macbook(2006,2007) GMA X3100: Macbook(2007,2008), MacBook Air(2008) Intel HD Graphics 3000
• In-App purchases require OSX 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), or 10.9 (Mavericks)
• Civilization V Campaign Edition does not utilize Steam for encryption and will not work with Steam Civilization V DLC.
In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 2.4 GHz CPU Speed | 2 GB RAM | 6.0 GB free disk space | (ATI): Radeon 2600; (NVidia): GeForce 8800 | 256 MB VRam
• Supported Video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX, 750M, 755M, 775M, 780MX
ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750 Intel HD Graphics 4000, 5000, and Iris chipsets
Recommended System Requirements: CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz | Memory: 4 GB or higher | Video RAM: 512 MB
• NOTICE: Mac to Mac LAN Multiplayer ONLY at this time.
• NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as MacOS extended (Case Sensitive)
If you encounter any problems playing the game, please visit support.aspyr.com and submit a ticket. This helps us improve products and resolve issues, and we want to help. ________________________________________________________
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW! Get the latest Aspyr news, get insider information, deals and more…
SURF US: http://aspyr.com
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/aspyrmedia
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/aspyrmedia
Thank you for playing Civilization V: Campaign Edition from Aspyr!
1991-2014 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Mac Pro is a trademark of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.6
• 4k resolutions now supported on the new Mac Pro
• Improved stability, higher graphics settings supported in 10.9
One of the best strategy games of all time
Up until the release of Civilizaton V, Civilization IV was one of the best strategy games on the market. This sequel improves in every way on the sucess of that game, and surpasses it. The visuals are improved, the combat system, city management, diplomacy, you name it, everything just feels more polished easier to use. One of my favorite things about Civilization is also the way that it makes learning about history incredibly fun, and Civilization V is no exception. There is a lot to learn about the different cultures that are represented here, and a lot to learn in the different scenarios that are available in the DLC. In summary, buying this game should be a no brainer, it is a great addition to the series and a great game.
Great game - but several annoying quality problems
I have been playing Civ since its inception. I love the game it self - so why the three stars?
I like the improvements to the game. New ways of earning gold, culture, religion, arer very good, diplomacy is almost there but still needs something. Even the annoying happiness problem is now workable - so I’m pretty happy with this.
Everytime I try and launch the game I have to re-install… REALLY!!!! they’ve been making this game for decades - its unacceptable that they cannot get better quality. Also I’m not a big fan of not being abke to stack military units and have more realistic wars from a timeframe perspective - it takes too long to capture a city even when you have a lot of units to attack. Should be faster, unless you have poor units.
Wonderful concept, wonderful game!
This is the first time I download it and play the series wonderful! Acutally well.. I have constantly checked out about the review of all the crashes here in previous version. But last week, I made sure it’s good from the review and played it for almost the entire week! It’s concept is just good and no matter you play good or bad, you can find a difficulty you fit in, try it, but dont spend too much time! I really wanna delete it but I can’t !
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 20, 2014
- Version: 1.3.6
- Size: 5.38 GB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Aspyr Media (iDP)
- © 1991-2014 Take-Two Interactive Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Brave New World$29.99
- Gods and Kings$29.99
- Civilization and Scenario Pack : Denmark - The Vikings$4.99
- Explorer’s Map Pack$4.99
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca$6.99
- Cradle of Civilization Map Pack: Bundle$4.99
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea$4.99
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia$4.99
- Scrambled Continents$4.99
- Scrambled Nations$4.99