Civilization V: Campaign Edition
By Aspyr Media, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
• Purchase additional content located within your game launcher, like the award winning Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World expansion pack! •
NOTICE: Civilization V: Campaign Edition does not feature internet multiplayer through GameCenter at this time. Currently multiplayer is played via Mac to Mac LAN play only.
Civilization V: Campaign Edition brings all the features and functionality of the single-player campaign to the Mac App Store. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age: Wage war, conduct diplomacy, discover new technologies, go head-to-head with some of history’s greatest leaders and build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
Civilization V: Campaign Edition includes the following downloadable content for free. Babylon Civilization Pack, and their ruler Nebuchadnezzar II, as well as the Mongols Civilization and Scenario Pack.
• SPECIAL INFORMATION ABOUT CIVILIZATION V: CAMPAIGN EDITION •
• Integrated video chipsets are not supported GMA 950: Mac Mini(2006,2007), iMac(2006), Macbook(2006,2007) GMA X3100: Macbook(2007,2008), MacBook Air(2008) Intel HD Graphics 3000
• Civilization V Campaign Edition does not utilize Steam for encryption and will not work with Steam Civilization V DLC.
In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 2.4 GHz CPU Speed | 2 GB RAM | 6.0 GB free disk space | (ATI): Radeon 2600; (NVidia): GeForce 8800 | 256 MB VRam
• Supported Video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX, 750M, 755M, 775M, 780MX
ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750 Intel HD Graphics 4000, 5000, and Iris chipsets
Recommended System Requirements: CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz | Memory: 4 GB or higher | Video RAM: 512 MB
• NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as MacOS extended (Case Sensitive)
If you encounter any problems playing the game, please visit support.aspyr.com and submit a ticket. This helps us improve products and resolve issues, and we want to help. ________________________________________________________
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW! Get the latest Aspyr news, get insider information, deals and more…
SURF US: http://aspyr.com
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/aspyrmedia
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/aspyrmedia
Thank you for playing Civilization V: Campaign Edition from Aspyr!
1991-2014 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Mac Pro is a trademark of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.9
• Minor bug fixes and tweaks
Full of game crippling bugs !!!!!
THE “BUG FIXES” UPDATE DID NOTHING, SEEMS TO EVEN MADE ALL THESE LISTED PROBLEMS WORSE !!!!!!! most every single bug in this game relates to workers. after a certain point in the game. they just stop making upgrades completely and sit around the map at random points. STUCK until you return them to manual mode. they also travel the most danerous locations around the map over and over. constantly getting caught by barbarians. once returned to manual mode they need orders to do the same jobs over and over each turn until the one job is complete. they also seem to build an excessive ammount of trading posts leaving me people hungry in allot of cases or city growth stagnated. managing workers in a large empire quickly becomes overwelming and normally call it quits before finishing a game in frustration. without these bugs it would be a super fun and great day killer when its raining outside. hard to put down forget to eat kind of game. until the workers stop. well. working. one final complaint is the game has an auto attention that can really be very very annoying. if you are doing something with a unit it will just start switching you around the map on its own to what it thinks you should be doing. instead of allowing the tasks bubble to be clicked and get to each one in your own time. I HATE THIS AND WISH I COULD TURN IN OFF !!
Extremely good game, worth the money, except for the part where I can’t acess the in-app purchases page. Is there something wrong with my computer, or am I just plain stupid? I think I checked all of the menus, but I could be wrong. I have a 1/2 year old MacBook pro with plenty of storage and no other known problems. Thanks for the help.
Hours of fun… (wasted time?) XD
Epic game! I literally think its the coolest game on the appstore. You could spend HOURS on here… Which, I guess, is kind of unhealthy, but… I don’t have an excuse :(…
ANYWAY It’s really really cool. I reccomend you buy it, because the 20 bucks are worth it. If you like strategy games, action games, or any game that stimulates your mind, this one is for you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 11, 2015
- Version: 1.3.9
- Size: 5.09 GB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Aspyr Media (iDP)
- © 1991-2014 Take-Two Interactive Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.5 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Gods and Kings$29.99
- Brave New World$29.99
- Civilization and Scenario Pack : Denmark - The Vikings$4.99
- Explorer’s Map Pack$4.99
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca$6.99
- Cradle of Civilization Map Pack: Bundle$4.99
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea$4.99
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia$4.99
- Scrambled Continents$4.99
- Scrambled Nations$4.99