Get the most out of CiviCRM and your smartphone with the new updated version of CiviMobile. Now, you can not only access the data, but also add and edit it on the go!
CiviMobile allows CiviCRM users secure access to the system and has key features you need when working in the field. No more notes on contacts and cases or rewriting the plans! Now, you can add and update contacts, cases, events and activities on the go, even when you are offline.
What can I do with CiviMobile?
- Search a contact you want to reach and dial him right away
- Look for the right contact by name or in the list of recent, most popular or filtered contacts
- Add a new contact to the CiviCRM system on the go
- Update personal data, emails, phones, addresses, links to social profiles, etc. of the existing contact
- Stay on top of your schedule having an immediate access to a graphical calendar with all of your cases, activities and events
- View and edit the details and the priority status of the planned cases
- View, edit and assign the activities right when you need it
- Use the CRM app to filter all of the existing events by type, location or title to easily find the one you would like to attend
- Access details of the event you are attending and share it with the wider community in just one click
- Register to events right away, leaving yourself no chances to forget to do it later
- Use navigation to build a direction to your destination, e.g. a branch organization or an event location
- Push notifications on the dashboard of your mobile phone will make sure you never miss any changes in the CiviCRM system
There is not need to be tied to your desktop to reap the benefits of CiviCRM - the CiviMobile app lets you easily manage your activity and connect with other constituents at the increased processing speed of a native application. You do not have to worry about internet access - all the features of the app are available offline, the data being synchronized when the device resumes connection.
The CRM app allows having all the CRM information handy and up to date, which substantially improves management processes and helps to engage new partners, supporters and donors wherever you go.
IMPORTANT: To use CiviMobile, a mobile app for CiviCRM, CiviMobileAPI extension should be installed in your CiviCRM system. Without the access to your organization's CiviCRM, you will only be able to work with the demo database.
- Bohdan Dmytryshyn
- 31.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Agiliway LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.