CK-12 Physics Simulations
By CK-12 Foundation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do the laws of physics only apply to a science classroom or lab? No Way! With this free CK-12 Physics Simulation App, you are able to explore over 80 exciting real-world settings and discover the laws of physics that govern the world around you in a fun and interactive way.
Why does a violin sound different from a guitar? How can air hold up a truck? Why do sprinters wear spiked shoes for running? How does a touch screen tablet work?
Start by being curious, discover on your own, and never stop exploring!
* Appropriate for middle school, high school and introductory college level physics
* Built upon everyday examples, not laboratory models
* Aligned with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
* Driven by Curiosity
* Open-ended and interactive
* Responsive and customizable
* Downloadable to your device for offline use
* Motion and Force
* Momentum, Work, Power, and Energy
* Electricity and Magnetism
* The Atom
* Introduction to Physics
* Newton's Laws of Motion
Each simulation is tied to one or more concepts in the CK-12 library of learning modalities, including textbook content, videos, interactive practice problems, and other resources. See all of our learning resources at http://www.ck12.org
Don’t forget to check us out on social!
CK-12 is a non-profit that creates and curates high quality STEM content for students and teachers around the world. The organization was founded with the mission to enable everyone to learn in his or her own way - for free.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
* We have fixed the issue with Google Sign In.