CK-12: The Free & Fun Way to Learn Math & Science
By CK-12 Foundation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the free CK-12 app for iPhone and iPad, you’re in control of learning. CK-12 features 5000+ math and science lessons and concepts - all accessible anytime, anywhere. All content is created and curated by teachers, for students. Whether you’re looking to improve your grades, or brush up on your favorite math or science topics, CK-12 has you covered - for free! We’re the go-to resource for K-12 STEM education.
* Practice & Learn at your own pace
* Track and work on your class assignments.
* Receive reminder for upcoming assignment deadlines.
* Choose from a comprehensive library of elementary, middle and high school concepts in math and science, or search by keyword.
* Thousands of math and science quizzes
* Easily track your progress on all subjects
* Improve over time and see your progress with reports
* Get recommendations for learning resources
* Advanced diagnostics and remediation to help students through their practice and assignments
* Videos, simulations, interactives, real world group activities & more!
- Elementary Math:
* Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
* Place Value
* Decimals and Fractions
* Factors and Multiples
* PEMDAS (Order of Operations)
* Earth Science
* Life Science
* Physical Science
See all of our learning resources, including free digital textbooks, at http://www.ck12.org
Don’t forget to check us out on social!
CK-12 is a non-profit that creates and curates high quality STEM content for students and teachers around the world. The organization was founded with the mission to enable everyone to learn in his or her own way - for free.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
* We have fixed the issue with Google Sign In.
Some of their math is incorrect
Mental math for adding and subtracting decimals for instance has a problem as an example that was not correct. Their sum was incorrect. They were confusing their summing numbers with others. In this example they were adding 12.xx with 19.xx, but the problem written out in the example was 21.xx with 18.xx. This lack of attention to detail makes it confusing. It would be especially so for a beginner. Bummed. The app could be really good aside from errors like that and the lack of layman instructions on concepts in terms of breaking things down to basics and explaining how and why you solve difficult parts of equations in certain ways.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 12, 2017
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CK-12 Foundation
- © 2017 CK-12 Foundation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.