With the free CK-12 app for iPhone and iPad, you’re in control of learning. CK-12 features 5000+ math, science, and spelling lessons and concepts - all accessible anytime, anywhere. All content is created and curated by teachers, for students. Whether you’re looking to improve your grades, or brush up on your favorite math or science topics, CK-12 has you covered - for free! We’re the go-to resource for K-12 STEM education.
* Practice & Learn at your own pace
* Track and work on your class assignments.
* Receive reminder for upcoming assignment deadlines.
* Choose from a comprehensive library of elementary, middle and high school concepts in math and science, or search by keyword.
* Thousands of math and science quizzes
* Easily track your progress on all subjects
* Improve over time and see your progress with reports
* Get recommendations for learning resources
* Advanced diagnostics and remediation to help students through their practice and assignments
* Videos, simulations, interactives, real world group activities & more!
- Elementary Math:
* Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
* Place Value
* Decimals and Fractions
* Factors and Multiples
* PEMDAS (Order of Operations)
* Earth Science
* Life Science
* Physical Science
See all of our learning resources, including free digital textbooks, at http://www.ck12.org
Don’t forget to check us out on social!
CK-12 is a non-profit that creates and curates high quality STEM content for students and teachers around the world. The organization was founded with the mission to enable everyone to learn in his or her own way - for free.
* Our app now looks awesome on the new iPhone X.
* We have also made a change so that students can turn in their assignment scores for practice and quizzes just like for other assignments.
Ratings and Reviews
Skill level does not work!
Had to download this app for school and it's horrible. The skill level does not increase when I get 9 in a row, but of course drastically drops when I get an answer wrong. There have been a couple instances where the class has done an assignment but it will not submit, or the teacher cannot access out scores.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the issues you faced in the app. We have fixed the bug that prevented the assignment scores from being reported to the teacher. You can contact us at email@example.com if you are facing any other issues with the app.
Not great for teachers
I wanted to be able to use this app as a teacher to view my kid’s work and make assignments on my phone or iPad while I’m supposed to be paying attention in faculty meetings, but this app does not have the capability. Very disappointed and will be deleting:-(
could use modifications
One thing I wish you could do is select skills that have been assigned but past the due date, and turn them in. This app has made me want to die, it is that bad,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.