Create, explore and share elegant wallpapers.
Featured on App Store & recommended by sspai.com, ifanr.com...
Clarity Wallpaper is your ultimate wallpaper base in which you can:
- Turn your photos into perfect wallpapers within seconds with Clarity’s amazing wallpaper editor.
- Browse and save high-quality wallpapers selected by Clarity or creative illustration works created by Clarity official. We’ve made sure these wallpapers perfectly fit your device. Some of them are so unique that you can not find them anywhere else.
- Share your own photography works or designs with Clarity Gallery, good wallpapers worth spreading.
Clarity takes wallpaper seriously and has an extremely high standard on aesthetic. We believe that not all beautiful images can be used as perfect wallpapers, only by selecting and tuning can reach the perfection. Let us do the job, and you can enjoy the beauty of wallpapers.
Clarity Wallpaper is free, but it offers in-app purchase and subscription. You can buy Clarity Pro to unlock all advanced editing tools, you can subscribe Clarity Magazine to get official wallpaper magazines twice a week, each issue includes more than 8 gorgeous photos, pictures or illustrations, allowing you to download them instantly while at the same time be entertained.
/ Clarity as a wallpaper editor
Keeps your lock screen time/date legible and home screen icons lucid. With Clarity, any photos can be a perfect wallpaper.
- Text: Create text layouts on your photos with awesome fonts and typefaces.
- Mask: Automatically mask your lock screen wallpaper with transparent gradient based on the color in this image.
- Blur: Add frosted glass effects to your home screen wallpapers based on your own tastes.
- Gradient: Get beautiful colored gradients from 200+ gradients, or create gradient wallpapers with any color you like.
- Frame: Highlight the important part of the image in a framed style, you can turn any portrait photo into wallpapers within seconds.
/ Auto Renewable Subscription Information
Clarity Magazine 1-year Subscription
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
/ Explore more wallpapers
Enjoy Clarity Wallpaper.
We hope you love the new text editor, app icons and creators' home page on Clarity Wallpaper 4.0.
Update: bug fixes and optimization.
They have updated their subscription price
Update: They have updated their subscription price to $5.49 a year, which is a lot more reasonable to me than the some $3 a month they were asking. I paid that amount without hesitation and I am very pleased so far. I do truly enjoy using this app and find lots of great wallpaper’s I can’t find anywhere else.
Are you crazy? You make a great app, with lots of great wallpaper and then all of a sudden you want to make people pay for it! If had know that, I would rather never have downloaded your app. There is no way I will do a subscription to download wallpapers. If you had one time price, I could maybe go for that, but No, you want me to subscribe!? You can go dunk your head in a barrel full of apples and try to bite one off for yourself.
A wallpaper addict
I have an addiction for good wallpapers and this app has it all. You can download super high quality images with no compression, you can blur them (something I like to do to make the home screen a little less busy), you can make gradients if you want something different but with the same colors.
The newly added wallpaper collections are gorgeous as well.
I absolutely adore this app, a big thank you to the devs for putting in the work where it matters.
Fine Tuning to Perfection; Achieved!
Fantastic app so far! The Mask and Blur features work perfectly and beautifully.
My only critique is with the Gradient feature. When I tap or slide either the hue or saturation when editing, the color loses its light/dark aspect and reverts to its true value on the hue slider. There is no slider to adjust it back.
Edit v1.1: The x and y-axis snapping is an excellent addition to Gradient! However, the faded colors still transition to the actual hues when editing... I cannot get greys or pastel pinks unless I randomize again. Hope a solution is coming soon!
Edit v1.2: Gradients are now perfect, and for those wondering the pro version is worth the extra $2. Thank you to the dev team for listening to the reviews!
- Suzhou YuanJing Information Technology Co.,LTD
- 85.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Suzhou YuanJing Information Technology Co.,LTD
- App 內購買
- Clarity Pro $2.99
- Clarity Magazine $5.49