ClarkArt Mobile for iPad
Discover the Clark Art Institute! The ClarkArt Mobile for iPad app invites you to interact with the exceptional collection, explore the 140-acre campus, and discover the award-winning architecture. Use the app to plan your visit, learn about our special exhibitions, and keep up to date with all that is happening at the Clark.
The Clark is one of a small number of institutions globally that is both an art museum and a center for research, critical discussion, and higher education in the visual arts. Opened in 1955, the Clark houses exceptional European and American paintings and sculpture, extensive collections of master prints and drawings, English silver, and early photography.
In ClarkArt Mobile for iPad, you can:
• Engage with more than 150 works in the collection through in-depth audio, video, and interactive content
• Access interactive activities for all ages in the “Fun for Families” feature
• Explore the Institute’s unique architecture and landscape, and take an environmental sustainability tour of the campus
• Delve into the history of the Clark through an interactive timeline
• Plan your visit
• Learn about the latest exhibitions, events, and public programs
Enjoy your visit!
- Tristan Interactive Inc.
- 33.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014 Clark Art Institute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.