Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 8.551.48
Removed Games for (RED) content.
Thanks for all your support! Clash on!
Great game that can use a few tweaks
Let me start by saying this is by far my favorite mobile game. It's very addicting and keeps you striving for more however there are a few things I'd like supercell to change. I would love if they let you use multiple builders on one structure, for example say you're upgrading your townhall that takes 10 days, if you would assign two builders to the single structure it would take 5 days. Also if you're constantly battling you can get raided 5 times plus per day which results in millions of elixir and gold being lost, maybe after getting attacked they'd give you a 20 hour shield or reduce the amount of hours your shield gets taken away when you battle. Other than that great game
This Game is Amazing! (PLEASE READ THIS)
All I want is a system where you can check who donated you what when you were offline and for troops that were not killed in battle to return to us. My clan is strict about donations and someone keeps donating me LEVEL TWO BALLOONS!!! It's frustrating and all and rule is to kick any player that donates low level troops. I don't know who it is though. Please also add a function to either return undefeated troops or to turn them into elixir. Example: I use 5 drags in battle and 4 die. I have 1 left and I win the battle. I can choose to turn that 1 drag into 25,000 elixir, which is what it cost to create it, or keep it in my army camp. Thank you.
I call it my 5 minute game. Once you're set up, you only need to play a few times a day for about 5 minutes. It's a fun fast paced game, but the higher the level you get and things cost more (things you earn in game, not real money) the game kinda slows. The in game things that produce funds are slow. You of course can spend real money to add to your game income, and speed things up. But I've played for over a year now and only spent $5, and that was just a few weeks ago. But if you just play 5 min here and there, it is quite enjoyable.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 8.551.48
- Size: 85.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Sack of Gems$19.99
- Box of Gems$49.99
- Chest of Gems$99.99
- Resource Pack$0.99
- (PILE OF GEMS)RED$4.99
- Pocketful of Gems$0.99
- Resource Pack$9.99
- Town Hall Starter Pack$9.99