Clash of Clans
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a new mysterious world.
● Battle with all new troops, including Raged Barbarian, Sneaky Archer, Boxer Giant, Bomber, Cannon Cart, and the new Hero Battle Machine.
● Go head to head with other players in the new Versus battle mode.
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
What's New in Version 9.434.14
Removed Winter Theme
This game is fantastic! I have seen a lot of games like this before but this one is by far the best. The whole “clans” implementation is great. You get to work with other players to beat other other clans is one of my favorite features. Many will say that it’s amazing because it truly is! Boom Beach is as close as it gets to this game and it’s no competition for Clash of Clans. But like any game, it has flaws, one of which is the upgrade feature; I’m not sure I see the point in waiting 8 days to upgrade a Pekka to level 2 or waiting 14 days to upgrade a town hall to level 10. The second small flaw is the wall prices, it takes forever! It’s absurd that it cost 4 million gold or elixir a piece to upgrade the walls. 125 walls x 4,000,000 gold or elixir is a total of 500 million gold or elixir for just level 12 walls for only 125 of the walls that you have. But other than those small features, THE GAME IS FANTASTIC.
If you want to join my clan it is “The Marvels.”
Coc is a great game to play overall. All i ask is that developers add a function that allows us users to edit our number of active army troops. I would like to be able to switch my active troops with my reserved troops that i already have pre loaded so that i may be able to fight and go right into another fight with full troops. Only thing wrong with this is if all my troops arent used in the 1st attack the number of old troops are just added to my new active troops which makes it harder for me to attack in the formation that i liketo use to attack. Although there is donating, and i could get my desired number of troops by doing so eveyone doesnt always want what troops i may have to offer and to be fair and understanding to my clan mates i dont donate junk troops. Also its a waste to simply delete the troops for nothing in return, especially when i am low on mana and am attacking for 6 stars in hope of recieving the treasury bonus. Please read this in add this function!!
Good game, but needs small fixes.
So excusing the fact that this is a pay-to-win cash-grab game where you'll never really get ahead among your peers if you pay to winb (ironic, right?), this game is alright for what it is.
But it needs a lot of minor fixes and tweaks. I've had games where it misread my inputs from things like changing which base is attacked to instead dropping troops when said button is pressed. There's also an annoying issue where the game is determined to keep the app badge icon (the number near the game) visible even when there's nothing to collect or do. It bothered the OCD enough that clash of clans no longer gets to have a badge icon on my phone because it's developers apparently weren't ready to utilize it.
That said, it's at least a popular base building PvP game where it doesn't feel like you have to struggle through ranked matches, because unlike the sister game, clash royale, certain leagues aren't required for some of the game's functionality.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 08, 2018
- Version: 9.434.14
- Size: 125 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Sack of Gems$19.99
- Resource Pack$0.99
- Box of Gems$49.99
- Chest of Gems$99.99
- Pocketful of Gems$0.99
- Town Hall Starter Pack$9.99
- Resource Pack$9.99
- Resource Pack$4.99