Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 8.709.11
Removed Winter Theme
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
This app is the best game ever
Awesome game and I can't wait to get the new troops and town hall 11, a recommendation from me and my new clan mates, can there possibly team battles, I think it would be Awesome to fight along someone else maybe in like the friendly battles. People already love fighting each other. They'd probably love fighting along with someone as well. Also coming from me personally, gold barracks and troops, and use the water, maybe like a Viking sailing in on a boat(s) troop(s). Maybe like thirty Vikings per boat with twenty housing space or something like that. Thank u
Another recommendation is the troops that don't die in battle should come back to camp.
Wish I could put zero
I had my queen upgrading and then all of a sudden she wasn't anymore. I contacted supercell and they said there was nothing they could do about it. Why would I want to save dark elixir for weeks in order to start then cancel and upgrade? Why do they even have the cancel upgrade option? In order to make people spend money after making a mistake? For a company that makes so much money they need to remember the people that have been with them from day one. And not think about the next person they can take money from.
Can I get my Christmas tree?
Like the game a lot. But wonder if you guys will ever let us keep the troops that survive after a battle, like supercell did with boombeach.. would be an improvement players would enjoy in my opinion. Also wasn't given a Christmas tree in my outskirts😭 ruining the streak I had with the last 2 or 3 years of Christmas trees in the outskirts. Lightweight butthurt about it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 8.709.11
- Size: 90.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Sack of Gems$19.99
- Box of Gems$49.99
- Chest of Gems$99.99
- Resource Pack$0.99
- Pocketful of Gems$0.99
- Town Hall Starter Pack$9.99
- Builder Pack$4.99
- Update Special Pack$9.99