Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Upgrade to the all new Town Hall 12 to have your Town Hall fight back!
● Use the power of Siege Machines to break through the toughest of defenses
● Work together with your clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic Items
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Armchair chieftains love this App Store favorite because it fuses simple gameplay with robust strategy. Building a charming town by hammering together barracks, gold vaults, and defensive cannons is rewarding and fun, while laying siege to evil goblin fortresses and going head-to-head with other players requires careful planning and cunning strategy. The game’s gently increasing complexity and constant stream of new enemies to battle make it a budding conqueror’s delight.
Night village isn’t very fun
I’ve played it for a long time, I really like it. At least...the main home village part of it. The night village addition to the game was hyped so hard, and when it came out, it was cool. But over time, you realize that first of all it’s literally the exact same thing you’ve been playing for so long, next, you only have one builder which is really annoying, and that the battles are very flawed.
Lvl one crushers still one shot lvl 10 barbarians
It feels like the your own ai troops are against you because, let’s say, some barbarians are targeting the opponent builder hall, they will literally walk away from it, into a crusher. Sure, they target guard post troops automatically, but usually those troops aren’t even near the builder hall. The list goes on. I’m not saying this base is terrible, it is still a good way of getting gems from the mine and the extra obstacles, and it is also a cool idea. But it could have been so much more, and I know there are more updates coming for it, but please make it so it doesn’t just at a new BH. Anyway, I thought the whole boat thing was going to lead to a new game mode, or a new way of collecting resources for your village, or even lead to a new water feature. But it really was, while there were some new buildings and troops and all, the same, time consuming village we’ve been playing all along. But other than that, love this game and appreciate everything you do. Thanks!
Great Game, Characters and Options.
My only complaint is the cost to upgrade defenses using gold compared to the time it takes to acquire the gold. If you have 100 Walls to upgrade at 9,000,000 in gold per section, but it takes you 6 months or more to earn 4,000,000 in gold, then it would literally take you over 3 years to get all of your Walls to the same level. Keep in mind, that in order for your gold coffins to hold 9,000,000 in gold, you have to collect enough gold first to upgrade the coffins to a level that allows them to be big enough to hold that amount in gold. And to do that, it would mean you have to spend the gold you're trying to save up to upgrade the walls. So after upgrading all of your gold coffins you have to start all over from scratch and save up 9,000,000 in gold just so that you can upgrade ONE section of your 100-sectioned Walls. I've been playing this game for over 5 years, and i still have purple diamond-like walls, with a combination of some black marbled-stone-like walls. I can't acquire enough gold to get my walls matching, because it takes so long to collect, upgrade and wait for things to finish upgrading, as well as it costs so much to build your defenses up. Just to upgrade a bomb tower to level 2, costs over 2,000,000 in gold. 2million for a level 2? Anything that's level 2 will be destroyed in 2 seconds. Over-priced!!!
- Supercell Oy
- 143.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Sack of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.