Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you!
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a new mysterious world.
● Battle with all new troops, including Raged Barbarian, Sneaky Archer, Boxer Giant, Bomber, Cannon Cart, and the new Hero Battle Machine.
● Go head to head with other players in the new Versus battle mode.
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
What's New in Version 9.105.9
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Home Village Upgrade Blitz
• Upgrade Cannon, Archer Tower and Inferno Tower
• Level up P.E.K.K.A, Healer, Wizard, Miner and Wall Breaker
• Discounts and balancing, including new Town Hall 10 levels
Builder Base Level Up
• Get Builder Hall level 6 and new upgrades for EVERYTHING!
• Bring out the Bats with the new Night Witch!
• Burn foes to a crisp with the new Roaster defense!
ADDICTED but needs balancing
Admittedly addicted to the game but at TH6 and 5 heal spells+giants=guaranteed ⭐️⭐️⭐️ which is so irritating because I'm losing trophies purely because people can get easy triple stars with them and another thing: Low level people could have max Valkyries in their defending cc which is the only stop to the giants and heal spells, PLEASE make it to where you can't get dark troops in the CC until TH 7 and I'm gonna stop before I start with the all caps and explanation points business 😡
Also a suggestion: what if there was the assistant builder in the builder base that can only remove obstacles and maybe upgrade walls, it's infuriating when you want to switch layouts to find that a mushroom grew in the middle of where your base would be.
Sorry to drag this on and make it take half an hour to read, but the wall costs are through the roof, until TH7 it takes the cost to get to your current TH level divided by ten to upgrade (it takes 750k gold to get to TH6 and 75k gold to get a level 6 wall) what if that rule went on for the whole game (maybe getting rid of the whole elixir side of things) and (possibly) in the builder base
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💥 PS remember I still love the game it just needs some balancing at low TH levels and PLEASE consider my idea it would make the experience much better and mean the world to me and I would rate a full five stars
Target and Balance
First problem: The Builder Base troops just don't target onto the building that you want them to from my experience. I have lost about 100 trophies simply because a Barbarian would go around the Builder Base or a Bomber would instead blow up the wall further away from it when an actual building is right in front of it.
Second problem: Balancing has always been an issue with this game and it still is today. All I've been fighting are Builder Halls level 5 (granted I HAD 1750 trophies (note: "HAD" because every fight I got was with a BH level 5 and ended up dropping to 1600 as my Hall level 4's troops just weren't enough)). It's as simple as pairing people up not with their total trophy count, but with the player's hall's level. If a level 4 goes against a level 4, the playing field isn't that different. A level 4 going against a level 5 simply because they have equal trophies is very unfair. And the argument of "Then the lower upgraded level 4s would be at a disadvantage"-- would they really be? A full army of one of the attacking troops like Raged Barbarian of Stealth Archer could easily get a very high percent and 1 to 2 stars if played right. So, it would be a nicer experience if matchups were based on Builder Hall level. It would also help with getting loot as you only get three chances to get loot a big chunk of hours.
I love clash of clans and I think it is one of the best games there is. Just one suggestion, you should be able to boost builders huts and upgrade them too. I think you should be able to boost them for about 30 minutes or something like that and they build/upgrade twice as fast. Also, if you upgrade them level 1 would make something your building ten minutes faster. Level 2 would be 30 minutes faster than normal. Level 3 would be an hour faster and it keeps getting a little faster until level 6. But you can only upgrade them at townhall 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 11. Meaning when you get to townhall 2 you can upgrade it once. Then at townhall 4 once again. And so on and so forth until town hall 11. Also you should only be able to hold things in your clan castle that your town hall unlock. Otherwise let's say I'm townhall 6 and I have a level 3 dragon in my clan castle. Then someone else who is also a townhall 6 tries to raid me with all balloons or all giants or something like that. The dragon just melts through those so I think that is pretty unfair. Thanks if you read this. I hope you enjoy my feedback.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 29, 2017
- Version: 9.105.9
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Sack of Gems$19.99
- Resource Pack$0.99
- Box of Gems$49.99
- Chest of Gems$99.99
- Pocketful of Gems$0.99
- Town Hall Starter Pack$9.99
- Resource Pack$9.99
- Builder Pack$4.99