Become a demigod and keep the horde of heathens away from your temple!
Take on the role of one of the mighty Greek heroes and defend your temple against hordes of mythological creatures using a vast array of powerful weapons and godly powers!
Clash of the Olympians highlights:
* Action packed defend the temple game that will test your wits and precision!
* 3 Heroes to choose from: Play as the mighty Heracles, the quick Perseus or the legendary Achilles!
* Face mythological creatures with different abilities! Minotaurs, Gorgons, Harpies and more!
* Train your hero! Upgrade his weapons and grant him special powers! Each hero has his own arsenal so choose wisely!
* Arcade style rewards! Show off your skill by performing head shots, multi-kills, quick kills and more!
So what are you waiting for! The hordes of Hades are approaching and only you can stop them!
Fixed crash on startup with iOS9
Ratings and Reviews
The game is very enjoyable after you get past the learning curve. Once you master the mechanics the game becomes very easy, which is not a bad thing. I would like to see a new update that includes 2 new heroes, one free and the other pay, and maybe more levels. Over all the game has high replay value and is enjoyable.
Aiming is horrendous and frustrating
I think there are two reasonable things that need to occur for this to be a 3 star time waster:
1. Aim needs to be consistent. You can swipe in the same place, in the same way, but produce projectiles going in three different directions.
2. Hit enemies at point blank range. Related to #1, if an enemy is right in front of you, and you have no way to actually attack that enemy without frustratingly swiping at the screen like a confused monkey, that's a massive issue.
You'll notice both of my problems are related to aiming. Why? Because it is (quite literally) the only playable interaction you have with the game. You had one job, and you failed.
One star for not figuring out a mechanic that has been mastered on the iOS for nearly 10 years now.
Lots of fun!
Don't listen to the mediocre reviews guys give this game a try it gets better and more fun the more you get in to it and it doesn't take long before you're hooked! All am asking for the makers of this game to make it longer deeper add a story or simply make a sequel! :)
- Ironhide S.A.
- 75.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Ironhide Game Studio.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.