This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time in both 1v1 and 2v2 Battles
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel, or play side-by-side in a 2v2 Battle
● Work together with your Clan to unlock Clan Chests
● Take on daily and weekly Quests for big rewards
● Play new events every week
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Our most electrifying update yet!
• One New Arena: Reach "Electro Valley" at 3400 Trophies
• Two New Cards: Unlock Zappies and Hunter today!
• Three New Chests: Lightning Chest, Fortune Chest and King's Chest
• And even more to come...
Really fun but has kinks
I’ve been playing this game for a couple of years and I’ve always enjoyed it. However even though they have improved much about it, it still has some key issues that hinders the game from being even more enjoyable. The main thing that has always bothered me is getting matched up again players that are higher level; even though they may be in the same arena, playing against players at a higher level automatically puts you at a disadvantage. Facing an opponent that is only one lever high is not too bad but countless times I’ve went against people who were 2 or 3 levels higher than me. So they have a higher hp for their towers and usually higher level cards, so that has always bothered me since that affects the outcome to many battles.
The second thing that bothers me is in 2v2 battles when your teammate leaves halfway, you’re guaranteed to lose. There is no way you could win against 2 players. I know there’s practically no way to prevent people from leaving but if there was some type of penalty for rage quitting and leaving a teammate stranded I feel that would be appropriate. That’s just one suggestion to improve that aspect.
Overall there’s a reason why I’ve been playing for so long. It’s super fun but like I said there are things keeping it from being even better and possibly moving the game to the #1 strategy game in the AppStore.
This is my favorite game, but a few suggestions:
Okay, so this is my favorite mobile game of all time. I am writing this the morning that the new update released and i am in the new electric arena. I personally have a few suggestions though, because these things bug me and many others too. First off, if you get a legendary chest, it should be only a card you don't have yet. If you have all cards, then it would be random. I have opened 3 legendary chests in the past month and all three have been a night witch. This is annoying because i only needed 3 more to complete my legendary collection. Also, legendaries should be more common in 10/10 clan chests. I have opened around 10-15 maxed out clan chests and have only gotten one legendary. The thing about that legendary, though, is that it was a graveyard in which i already had level two and an extra card. This means that 2 more cards for a level three. That is pretty insane considering i am in the new electric arena, and it is not normally like that. I hope you guys at Supercell read this, and have a nice Christmas.
To Supercell: CHANGES
There are s few things I would like to say. Supercell, you guys are very talented and have made one of the most amazing games that have ever made it to App Store. But... there are a few things that you need to get straight. One, gems are way too hard to get, especially now that you can’t get free chests, only from quests. I think that you should be able to exchange coins to gems. It would make you get way more buys, and maybe even get a few bucks off of it. Two, the game needs to be a little more upbeat, and maybe even add a few more cards. None, at all, since a few months ago, bats, and Night Witch. Three, you should be able to buy other chests in the shop, like gold chests and silver chests, or even crown chests. That is all. But, I LOVE the game, don’t get me wrong, but, you guys need to up the game in the ways that I said. Thanks, TheFrozenSpider. Btw, anyone who plays, join the clan “#DT The Wall.”
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 12, 2017
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 126 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems$4.99
- Fistful of Gems$0.99
- Bucket of Gems$9.99
- Barrel of Gems$19.99
- P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse Arena Pack$0.99
- Spell Valley Arena Pack$4.99
- Royal Arena Pack$9.99
- Barbarian Bowl Arena Pack$0.99
- Builder’s Workshop Arena Pack$4.99
- Frozen Peak Arena Pack$9.99