Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Summer of 2v2 is coming with all new 2v2 game modes!
• 2v2 Friendly Battle, 2v2 Draft, 2v2 Challenge!
• Collect chests with your friends in a 2v2 Battle!
• New Cards: Mega Knight, Flying Machine and more!
• Unlock extra Battle Deck slots at Level 8+
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
So many cry babies.
I've been playing this game since just after it's release last year. It's funny to me all these reviews crying "rigged". I play at around 4600 trophies currently and have invested approximately $40 into the game in all the time I've played. I have a second account on my girlfriends iPad that I've paid nothing on and it's currently at 3662. So I do agree there is a definite pay to win aspect of the game, it's not impossible to do well and get to the higher arenas without spending any money.
That being said, I'm not sure why there's so much whining and complaining in these reviews. If you want to progress quickly it'll cost you, if you don't want to it'll be a slower/harder grind. I guess I'd love to be top 100 in the world with a basic account, but I don't think there's a single game on a mobile platform where you can do that without spending a dime.
It's a great game, it gets frustrating sometimes, but it's the most fun I've had playing games on my phone. If you want an opportunity at being a top ranked world class player at something for $40 maybe you should try something like Starcraft 2. After your initial investment to buy it, you never have to spend another cent to rank up. Good luck working your way up through those matches though, people cry and complain about the competitiveness and "rigged" matches here?! Try your hand at that's RTS game. Haha.
Great game, BUT...pay to win
Save your money. Clash Royale is a really well designed and fun game that takes real strategy to win. Balancing opponents you face is ridiculous. You get put up against impossible odds, with opponents that obviously spent lots of dough to upgrade. Pay to win. To level up is painfully slow. The developers are super greedy, in my opinion. I'll still play, but, I'll not spend another penny on this game. Could have been one of the best games ever, but, greed got in the way. Spent hundreds dollars on this game, and every time I get a decent strategy going, they change the balance, destroying my strategy and money spent. They weaken the upgrades you pay for. Every time. What's the point of paying for an upgrade. They weaken your upgrades on purpose. All my money spent null and void. Also, my troops always seem slower when compared to my opponents troops of exact same strength. I will never ever spend another dime again. Save your money and just play for free. Could have been a great one.
Fun, addicting, another Supercell success!
This app has almost made me stop playing other games! You can buy in app purchases, but the game mostly depends on skill. Many people think that because they can't get a legendary card, they can't win and basically give up. I can say for a fact that some of my friends and I haven't spent a penny on this game and have each made it to either arena 7, 8, or 9! The matchmaking isn't rigged either. You will lose battles sooner or later, but thats how it works. When I started, I could barely make it out of arena 1, but using a good strategy, i'm now in arena 9! I would highly recommend this app instead of the other copied versions because it's original, fun, and all around a great game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 20, 2017
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 117 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems$4.99
- Fistful of Gems$0.99
- Bucket of Gems$9.99
- Barrel of Gems$19.99
- P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse Arena Pack$0.99
- Spell Valley Arena Pack$4.99
- Royal Arena Pack$9.99
- Builder’s Workshop Arena Pack$4.99
- Barbarian Bowl Arena Pack$0.99
- Frozen Peak Arena Pack$9.99