This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time in both 1v1 and 2v2 Battles
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel, or play side-by-side in a 2v2 Battle
● Work together with your Clan to unlock Clan Chests
● Take on daily and weekly Quests for big rewards
● Play new events every week
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 2.0.2
• Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Our BIGGEST UPDATE EVER is here!
• Touchdown, Quests, Gold Rush, Gem Rush and more!
• Take on daily and weekly Quests to earn epic rewards
• Touchdown is a sporty new game mode - without towers!
• Earn gold and gems by taking down towers during Gold Rush and Gem Rush events
• Now you can chat and have a rematch with your 2v2 teammate
• Collect a free Epic Card from the Shop every Sunday!
Great game, but it needs to improve, as it’s getting old
Great game, but the random cards you get out of chests aren’t helping, there should be more flexible chests where you could choose what you want, plus there should be more gameplay options, as it’s getting old, how about a great big war hosted by you guys once every month, where you choose two groups of cards that were in popular use, each group having a common card, rare card, and an epic card, also legendary if you want, those two groups are teams, and all players can choose a side and if they win a battle, they win a score for the team that they are in, the max amount of points that you can give to your side is 15 daily to avoid unreasonable scores. When it ends players get rewards, gold and gems, the amount of it depends on how much you participated and if you were in the victorious side or not. If you met the arena criteria, you can gets cards, what cards? The ones that represent the team that you were on, of course. The amount you get depends on your rank, and if your side was victorious or not. And if you had those cards in your deck to win 10 battles that gave you points, it adds 1 to your personal card reward.
Isn’t that a good idea?
Can be annoying
I'm not one of those little kids writing dumb reviews about suggestions that would completely change the game, or ranting about how unfair it is, and how it's pay to play, but rather, things that should be improved, currently I'm in arena 10 and I've spent money to get legendaries, however about five of them weren't from spending money(the only five I use), and I have an account in arena 9 which I've spent no money on. The match making is unfair, on my main account(level10) I'm getting matched with level 12s and 11s, very annoying, but survivable. My other account is level 8, I know it's hard to get other level 8s playing at the same time in arena 9, but please try. Also, don't want to sound like a beggar, but seriously, nerf the dang elite barbs, and get rid of the copy deck button, very stupid thing for sucky unoriginal players, tired of stupid log bait deck repeats, please let people be creative and take out the copy deck button(wouldn't completely fix the unoriginality, but it would help). Also, please don't keep adding more arenas to fill trophy gaps, take time to add more cards in current arenas first, prioritize, hog mountain has like three cards.
Two vs two
Every since two vs two was a mode on clash Royale. I knew there was going to be a problems. Still today there is one huge problem when playing two vs two and it is the other player. You and your partner team up to defeat your opponent or at least try to take down more towers then the other team. It's great and all, except when your partner decide to leave the game(the "your partner left the match" text shows up)and then your left there to defend by yourself, and there isn't a penalty for leaving. I know you don't loose trophies or anything, but it's seriously annoying and not fun to play alone while the other team has both players and just rolls you. The worst part is that the player usually leaves when the other team pushes and the partner doesn't have anything to counter, having you to deal with it all alone. What I'm asking Supercell is, that there needs to be a penalty for leaving a match like lose two times the amount of trophies, for leaving. It's balanced, because you should know before starting two vs two, if your going to leave or have the knowledge that the other team has cards too, and your not invincible. Every other match I play, my partner leaves. Supercell please at least look into this, it needs tinkering. Thanks
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 119 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems$4.99
- Fistful of Gems$0.99
- Bucket of Gems$9.99
- Barrel of Gems$19.99
- P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse Arena Pack$0.99
- Spell Valley Arena Pack$4.99
- Royal Arena Pack$9.99
- Barbarian Bowl Arena Pack$0.99
- Builder’s Workshop Arena Pack$4.99
- Frozen Peak Arena Pack$9.99