Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time in both 1v1 and 2v2 Battles
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel, or play side-by-side in a 2v2 Battle
● Work together with your Clan to unlock Clan Chests
● Take on daily and weekly Quests for big rewards
● Play new events every week
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
• Unlock a new card today! Goblin Giant stomps into the Arena...
• Find Trade Tokens and swap Legendary Cards!
• Earn a new reward after every Clan War!
• Tap on News Royale in-game for the full update details.
Ratings and Reviews
Colorful chaos awaits in our 2016 iPhone Game of the Year. Supercell’s awesome card battler delivers excellent deck-building mechanics and fast-paced fights in a package that’s easy to understand and undeniably fun. Upgrading, unlocking, and experimenting with cards gives the game endless replayability, and deciding just where to drop your heroes makes each battle distinct. But no matter how good your deck is, there’s no substitute for skill and quick thinking.
To Supercell: Suggestions!
I know many of you won't read these, but if you are I really appreciate it! I have some ideas that should be added into Clash Royale. First off, when you want to change your name, you should be able to do it more that once. What if a kid put their real name and their parents don't know, then their parents find out and want to change it! BUT they can't because they can only change their name once. Also, there should be many other ways to earn gems. With this suggestion, another suggestion! You NEED to make more achievements! I love completing them and earning more gems! But you need to add more. Also, I think you should lower the level you can start tournaments and challenges from level 8 to level 7. And instead of joining with gems, you should let us have a choice of joining with coins. Also, you need to let your players start over whenever they want! If any of you are like me, I started the game with NO coins or gems! I know you are supposed to get 100 free ones when you start the game. ( I contacted help and support and they didn't do anything. Very sad ) They can face the results of starting over! And I think you should start lowering the price for legendary chests when it is in the shop to like 2,000 coins. I know that's little but hey, you'll get a lot of buyers! These are all the ideas I have for this wonderful, and truly amazing game! Please send a developers response on what you think! Thank you!
It a fun addicting game. But it has so many flaws that make u want to stop playing it. I'm a lvl 11 in legendary arena and I keep getting matched up against lvl 12s and occasionally 13s (I also have a lvl 10 friend getting matched against 11s and 12s) I don't think this is fair because not only do the higher lvl people have more tower health but they usually have higher lvl cards. Playing against higher lvl keeps the lower player from having an accurate skill rating (trophies). There are definitely enough other lvl 11s for me to play against. Also I've played many legendary spam decks that somehow work so the game is clearly Pay to win. The game should give more opportunities to get gems. The game also needs to stop constantly adding cards. Most of the time when Supercell releases new cards, there is still a card that needs balancing. For example, they released the e barbs which were incredibly over powered when they still needed to nerf the mega minion. I think that supercell should not add cards so frequently. I remember back when people were excited for a new card because they rarely came out. But now supercell constantly adds new cards carelessly. To summarize Royale needs better matchmaking, more ways to get gems, and release cards rarely so they can better focus on balancing the cards that are already in the game. That said, the game is really fun and you should definitely try it out because it's probably one of the greatest.
- Supercell Oy
- 130.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Fistful of Gems $0.99
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.