Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Summer of 2v2 is coming with all new 2v2 game modes!
• 2v2 Friendly Battle, 2v2 Draft, 2v2 Challenge!
• Collect chests with your friends in a 2v2 Battle!
• New Cards: Mega Knight, Flying Machine and more!
• Unlock extra Battle Deck slots at Level 8+
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
To Supercell: Suggestions!
I know many of you won't read these, but if you are I really appreciate it! I have some ideas that should be added into Clash Royale. First off, when you want to change your name, you should be able to do it more that once. What if a kid put their real name and their parents don't know, then their parents find out and want to change it! BUT they can't because they can only change their name once. Also, there should be many other ways to earn gems. With this suggestion, another suggestion! You NEED to make more achievements! I love completing them and earning more gems! But you need to add more. Also, I think you should lower the level you can start tournaments and challenges from level 8 to level 7. And instead of joining with gems, you should let us have a choice of joining with coins. Also, you need to let your players start over whenever they want! If any of you are like me, I started the game with NO coins or gems! I know you are supposed to get 100 free ones when you start the game. ( I contacted help and support and they didn't do anything. Very sad ) They can face the results of starting over! And I think you should start lowering the price for legendary chests when it is in the shop to like 2,000 coins. I know that's little but hey, you'll get a lot of buyers! These are all the ideas I have for this wonderful, and truly amazing game! Please send a developers response on what you think! Thank you!
Oooookay! This is 5* Review #2! I have some more suggestions and a few comments for the poor guys screaming "RIGGED"!. First of all, I have now been playing for about 3 1/2 months and am at 2866 trophies. I have 6 legendaries. Yes I do admit that I am very lucky. Still, you don't need legendaries to win the battle! There are counters to every single one. Yes the matchmaking could have more work done on it, but luckily, it's not the end of the world! You can go on a huge losing streak, but the matchmaking will have mercy and let you start winning games again! If not, well... I hate to say it, but you're just bad at the game. Not everyone is amazing at every game. Find a different game at your speed instead of raging and hating on Supercell. My suggestions: I thought this up last night. What if you made two different 1v1 modes? Casual and Competitive. Casual would give you chests, and give you somewhere to try out decks on something other than the super-easy-to-beat-AI. Competitive, on the other hand, would also give you chests and also trophies. One more thing: can you make it to where you can invite people who are in clans to your clan? It's already so hard to find people to recruit for your clan. Last(I mean it) thing: I won't deny this is a pay-to-win game at some degree, but that doesn't mean you can win and play for free at the same time. Anyways, THANKS SUPERCELL FOR THIS WONDERFUL AMAZING GAME!
Not completely balanced yet.
So, the first problem is, when I go in a 2v2, I play, and then my teammate leaves the match. Wow, what a great way to start. Now I'm gonna get completely destroyed. Can you at least give them a penalty for LEAVING THE MATCH! Just get them to lose 30 trophies or something.
2nd thing is, when I go into a tournament, I spend 10 gems. That's a good amount of coins. Then, I get into the matches and I lose three times in a row. Mainly because the people had LEGENDARIES. I've been playing this game until I got to arena 7. (Not sure how much trophies I have.) AND I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN ONE LEGENDARY! Back to the tournaments. And when I lost, I got a sucky amount of cards, WELL I PAID A WHOPPING 10 GEMS ON THIS FOR NOTHING?! And I also saved up my gems and did the one that costed 100 gems. And I lost 3 times in a row. AND I HARDILY GOT ANYTHING AGAIN?! I spent a freaking 100 gems for crap. Wow. Sometimes I actually win a few times in the tournaments. I won 7 times before, the reward wasn't that bad.
3. The chests I get are mostly silver and gold chests, but what If you won a magical chest but didn't get it because you didn't have enough slots? I'm saying they need more chest slots. At least 5 or 6 would be fine but 4 isn't enough.
The pay to win thing really isn't a problem. I haven't spent a dime on this game. Really good graphics, good gameplay, the REALLY good thing about this game is that there are no ads. But still needs some fixes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 20, 2017
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 117 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems$4.99
- Fistful of Gems$0.99
- Special Offer$0.99
- Bucket of Gems$9.99
- Barrel of Gems$19.99
- P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse Arena Pack$0.99
- Spell Valley Arena Pack$4.99
- Royal Arena Pack$9.99
- Barbarian Bowl Arena Pack$0.99
- Builder’s Workshop Arena Pack$4.99