Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Class Compete has officially launch as the first educational gaming platform created to combat test anxiety and improve K-12 students’ overall test-taking abilities. The company leverages Common Core’s new digital test standards, big data and kid’s love of racing apps to construct a more engaging, positive learning environment for practice and assessment.
HOW IT WORKS: Teachers and Parents login to the Class Compete Dashboard to assign new subject/grade specific challenges to student(s). They can browse the app’s marketplace for existing, pre-certified challenges or create their own. Once assigned, students use personalized avatars to compete in timed racing challenges by answering questions, navigating obstacles and collecting coins. Instant feedback is given with power boosts to reward correct answers. Teachers/Parents then get real-time, clear data on student’s performance (unhindered by test anxiety) with in-depth assessment tools to easily diagnose deficiencies, spot trends and customize learning.
Highlights of Class Compete’s top features:
- Design Custom Challenges: Beyond Class Compete’s exclusive library of 250+ Common Core certified challenges, educators can also easily create and assign their own custom challenges, with 17 questions formats to pick from.
- Bridge the School-Home Connection: Teachers can give parents free access to the Class Compete Parent Portal to easily engage them in their child’s learning.
- Prepare for Common Core’s New Digital Test: Many standardized tests go digital this year, help students prepare with test questions modeled after these new computer-based tests.
- Kids Enjoy a True Video Game Experience: Unlike most educational games, Class Compete is built on Unity, the same 3D game engine used by kids favorite apps like Temple Run and Rovio’s Bad Piggies, resulting in a gaming experience they truly love.
- Original Score by All-Star Celebrity Music Producer: All in-game music was custom produced by music legend Jim Beanz, the man responsible for Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Timberland and Nelly Furtado’s top hits.
Data from Class Compete’s pilot program showed student’s math scores significant improved after completing just ten challenges. In fact, research showed a 23% improvement in students’ scores, with 30% of students electing to play the game during their free time at home.
To learn more please go to http://www.classcompete.com
We aim to be fully COPPA compliant and protect your student's rights.
Copyright 2013-2014 Class Compete. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.3
* New Question Formats
* New Parent Portal Available
* New Teacher Portal Available