The Classcraft mobile app is the perfect way for teachers, students, and parents to manage Classcraft on the go.
This is a companion app for Classcraft. Teachers, students, and parents will need a desktop computer to create their account. Start playing for free by visiting game.classcraft.com.
• Switch between classes
• Add/remove points to manage behavior (XP, GP, HP, AP)
• Monitor class activity and manage students and teams
• Use Random Events and the Wheel of Destiny
• Message students and parents
• Access the game feed and sentences
• Delay damage (HP loss)
• Track student behavior over time with Analytics, and more!
• Switch between classes
• View your character and stats (XP, GP, HP, AP)
• Learn or use powers
• See the class and teams
• Upgrade your character and train awesome pets
• Send messages to your teacher
• Access the game feed, sentences, and Delayed Damage
• Embark on epic learning adventures with Quests, and more!
• Switch between classes or students
• View your child’s progress in class
• Reward good behavior at home with GP
• See powers and sentences
• Send messages to the teacher
• View game feed entries pertaining to your child, and more!
More about Classcraft:
Classcraft is an Engagement Management System that uses gaming principles to address student motivation. By blending students’ physical and virtual learning, the program reframes their progress in school as a game they play together. Using collaboration and play to build more empathetic and fun classroom culture, the game rewires existing social dynamics and facilitates a supportive environment where students thrive.
Classcraft offers a powerful ecosystem of tools that combine to create a new kind of learning experience, which impacts educational outcomes ranging from:
• School climate
• Classroom management
• Social emotional learning
• Academic performance
• Attendance and suspension rates
The program can be used with any grade and subject.
Classcraft is a proud supporter of the Student Privacy Pledge.
The new update includes:
- Introducing the Assignments tab in Quests! Students can now submit their assignments using the mobile app.
- A new and better Messaging feature! More features, fewer bugs, same UI.
- Notifications for students around pet training and leveling up.
Ratings and Reviews
Stop complaining and ask for help
This is a message to all the teachers and users that can’t figure out how the iOS app works...first off the support team at Classcraft are great guys and gals that are more than willing to help you solve any problems if you just ask, so don’t give them a bad rating just because you can’t figure it out..secondly make sure your device is updated to latest version of iOS and make sure the game is updated to the latest version..all major features are only available on the desktop version while the app is meant to be mostly a take home secondary feature so they can complete quests and turn in assignments, train the pets, buy new items and even though some features can be used in class too, it’s not the main purpose..I’ve been using it for only 6 months and everything works fine if you know what you are doing..they are always coming out with new features and updates so I’m excited to see what they have planned for the next few months..the new vr quest is sure to be a hit with the students, and I’m sure the other new features they are planning will be a huge help for many teachers. So in conclusion don’t hate on them and give it a bad rating, they are doing a great job and just trying to make our jobs more fun and easy.
Keep up the great work classcraft team,
I Guess it's Great??
Look, the way to tell if an app is great is by its User Interface, whether or not the app is able to do what it should do, and should not be just good for what it does. This app meets none of these criteria. ISSUE #1: There are multiple times in which I will go to the app and I get stuck at the login. And I have to wait extended amounts of time for it to load.
ISSUE #2: School is not some game. Especially when you are in high school. If you think, you are making high schoolers' lives better think again. This app is rubbish and actually has raised my stress level. This app is only useful for elementary school students. Make you advertisements directed towards them.
Thank you. That is all I wanted to say.
This app is very glitchy and crashes all the time. I have been using this app for over 6 months, and what I have noticed is that they try to add in new features instead of improving performance in each update. If they could also have it support the screen of the iPhone X, that would be very helpful. By the way, just use the desktop version, it is much better.
If you could add quests for iOS and add an app on Google Play and on the Microsoft store, that would be helpful.
PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING.
- Classcraft Studios Inc
- 62.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Classcraft Studios Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.