Classic Boat magazine is the home of the world’s most beautiful boats.
Classic boats are boats which endure. They get passed down through families or taken on by enthusiasts who love the look and feel of these craft. Now available on the iPad for the first time, Classic Boat covers loving restorations of small wooden boats, through to the larger J Class classics.
Every month Classic Boat showcases the world’s most beautiful classic yachts alongside a wealth of news,invaluable restoration advice, opinions and reviews by the best writers in the business.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-12 Issues (1 Year) at £39.99 / $49.99
- 6 Issues (6 Months) at £21.99 / $28.99
-1 Issue (1 month) at £2.99/$3.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
For support, please visit http://www.apazine.com/support/
-Updated registration form
Ratings and Reviews
- Could benefit from a text only mode for reading articles. You shouldn't need to expand the text and then scroll horizontally to read on an ipad. I'm looking for a great reading experience not just the novelty of digital.
- text is fuzzy when pages first load. Seems slower and more annoying than other apps that do this.
- page thumbnails at the bottom of the page are sometimes just grey boxes with no image
- download is slow and unreliable. Download got stuck at 99% after several minutes. App crashed in the middle of download another time. Both were on reliable wifi connections.
- ideally I could just download the pdf and put it in a better reader app.
You should have a sample of your mag available through the app to review. I'm not going to purchase a ezine when I can't preview it.
Can't log in after new update
- The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd
- 15.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd & Apazine inc
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Boat magazine $4.99
- Classic Boat magazine $47.99
- Auto renewing subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.