Classical Lines 98
By Tung Vu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Classical Lines 98 is the best of lines game. It is free and easy to play.
The rule is you need to put at least 5 same color balls in a row (vertical, horizontal, diagonal) to get points and these balls will disappear.
- Tap a color ball and point to an unoccupied location to move the ball. This step usually uses to arrange same color balls together.
- Whenever a ball moved, three new balls will random appear. The three new balls are showed preview in the top left corner.
- When a line contains equal or more than 5 balls with the same color, that line will disappear. Points will be added and show on the top right corner. With 5 same color balls in a line, you will get 8 points; 6 same color balls are 10 point, 7 same color balls are 12 and so on.
- The game is over when all empty square on the table occupied by color balls.
- To restart the game, press the "RESET" button on the middle top.
Enjoy, have fun and dont forget to vote for the app if you like it.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Fix bug display game center in wrong orientation.
Didn't look like original
No lines on the board, it's all black background
So hard to distinguish pink and red, purple and blue. Impossible to play
So hard to quest next 3 balls
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 24, 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tung Vu
- © dict.SE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.