By Demodit GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ClassicWeather offers clear weather widgets in different sizes and colors. It also provides weather forecast in the dock and menu bar menu.
• Current weather conditions
• Forecast for 10 days
• Forecast by the hour for next 10 days
• Forecast for next 24(+) hours (scrollable)
• Temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
• Probability of precipitation
• Feels like temperature (optionally)
• Forecast in text format
• Humidity (optionally)
• Wind speed and direction (optionally)
• Local time
• Sunrise / sunset
• Current phase of moon
• Multiple cities
• Current location
• Forecast in dock menu and menu bar menu
• Current condition on dock icon and menu bar (optionally)
• App in dock and/or menu bar
• 12-hour or 24-hour time format
• 3 widget designs, 4 sizes
• 2 modes (single window or widget)
• Retina display supported
• And more
ClassicWeather HD (v1.3) got award "100% CLEAN" by Softpedia.
What's New in Version 1.5
- full location name (optional)
- always display scrollbars (optional)
- bug fix
Excellent weather app overall.
Overall, weather app does an excellent job displaying detailed current weather details for multiple cities (I have only tested 2 simultaneously). Ten-day and hourly weather forecasts work well—as does the menu bar integration. I have really only noticed one minor bug: sometimes it displays the current temperature as “-0” (that is in celsius). I am assuming the intention is exactly 0 celsius as 0 is neither negative or positive. This is a minor—yet annoying—issue which I feel the developer of the app would do well to fix. Overall though, it is really an excellent app and is well worth the $1.99 price the developer is asking for it.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Dec 18, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Demodit GmbH
- © Demodit GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor