ClassPass is the leading membership to the world’s largest fitness network. With ClassPass, staying active has never been easier – or more fun. Sign up through the app and try a no-commitment free trial.
• Search, find and book a range of fitness activities near you, including: yoga, boxing, cycling, spinning, Pilates, barre, running, dance, martial arts, strength training, HIIT, body building, freeform gym time, and more.
• Access 15,000+ studios and gyms at your fingertips, including popular options like Flywheel, Orangetheory Fitness, CorePower, Crunch, Pure Barre, [solidcore], y7, Row House, bootcamps, and beyond.
• Sign up for ClassPass Live to experience studio fitness at home. With ClassPass Live, you can connect to live, interactive workouts from wherever you are, or watch them on demand when it works for your schedule.
• In select markets, you can even use your ClassPass membership to book massages, cryotherapy, sports recovery, and other wellness activities.
• You can also connect using HealthKit to show your average heart rate and how many calories you burn in class.
Your fitness routine? It’ll be anything but.
How does it work?
• Become a ClassPass member to start searching for fitness activities near you
• Browse classes by studio or gym, workout activity, location, time and more
• Find the classes you want to take and reserve them instantly
• Try interactive workouts streaming direct to your home, live or on-demand
• Access our (free) library of on-demand video and audio workouts any time
• Connect with your friends on ClassPass to plan workouts together
• Try classes recommended just for you based on your interests, location and schedule
• Read reviews and class ratings from other ClassPassers and know what to expect
• Celebrate your achievements and share them with friends
• Manage and adjust your workout schedule seamlessly with one account
• Pause, stop or change your plan at any time
ClassPass is available in over 80 cities across 11 countries: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates.
- Preference-driven discovery
- On-boarding screens
Ratings and Reviews
Charged without warning
I received a link to try class pass for free, for about 3 classes. When me and my group of friends signed up, they asked for a credit card which was kind of odd since it did not say anything about being charged after a certain period of time. To our surprise, we were charged $50 with no warning of it for a membership that we didn’t want. We only ended up using 2 classes/10 credits before we were charged also.
Trying to cancel our memberships and get refunds was a nightmare. I went back and forth on chat with the rep for literally 30 minutes, only receiving apologies and them stating they cannot refund me, which then turned into $40 and 10 credits, and finally into a whole refund. First, what kind of business states they cannot refund you when they don’t even tell you they are going charge you? If I knew I was going to be charged, I would’ve proactively canceled my account. Second, why is it so difficult to cancel? It was like jumping through hoops and I felt bad for being stern/pushy but I got annoyed after the 4th time they told me they couldn’t refund the full amount when not 5 minutes before they refunded my friend fully.
I enjoyed the app itself, but this experience was so poor. At least consider notifying new members/accounts they will be charged after x amount of time.
Developer Response ,
Hi - we appreciate your feedback. We're always striving to improve and apologize we screwed up this expierence for you. Please accept our apologies, and feel free to reach out at classpass.com/contact for further help with this issue!
I really love classpass and am still on it but like others am feeling really frustrated by the credit model. All credits have gone up and again a lot of these classes are not full which creates a dissonance with the premium purchasing options as a customer when you know it’s not actually full, only the seats available for classpass are. If this was true dynamic pricing it would work better but allowing studios to set high credit floors ends up leaving classes empty
I usually compare drop in rates vs credits and so I usually buy direct from the studio now instead of premium when it’s cheaper to do that. In addition the dynamic pricing for credits is frustrating because it makes taking classes with friends harder when we have wildly different credit prices for classes(2 vs 10 for example). I am strongly considering just using MINDBODY instead. I know classpass is making more money with this feature based off the last report on afterclass and studios are happier but this has become harder for consumers. I also don’t enjoy the fact that the number of times you can visit a studio on non-premium is dictated by what type of membership you have. Finally I hate that classpass keeps all of this under wraps and I figure this out talking to my friends .. Thinking this might be my last month...
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your feedback. We’re sorry for any frustration this change may have caused you, and want to provide clarity so that you can continue to make the most of your ClassPass membership. We recently adjusted per-class credit rates at select studios to better reflect the true cost of each class. The majority of our classes have not changed. If the credit rate has increased at your favorite studio, you can use tools like our credit value filter to mix up your routine. You can always view the credit values for your favorite class on both the app and website before reserving. We’re always delivering you the best value possible based on the inventory we have available at the time you book. Feel free to reach out at ClassPass.com/contact for any other questions!
Outstanding App and Service - the points stress me out
ClassPass is a wonderful way to try new workouts in your city. I love being able to jump around between studios and activities, and the app makes that crazy simple.
The price is super reasonable for the number of classes you get, however, since the switch to the point system (which I overall love,) it has been way more stressful trying to get the most out of my membership. I know it’s my neuroses, but seeing those few points disappear at the end of the month is killer. It would be wonderful if even a few rolled over at the end of the month (like 3 points on the 3 Class Plan, 5 points on the 5 Class Plan, etc.) It would make getting to the last day of my cycle way less anxiety inducing (even if overall I was loosing the same number of points.)
I’m sure the points dropping off is critical to ClassPass’s bottom line, and I am in no way suggesting they go back to the old system, but a little rollover would go a long way to making their users (see: me and my boyfriend) feel better at the end of the month. And isn’t that the point of ClassPass: to feel better.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback! We definitely hear you and we've implemented automatic rollover, so every month, up to 10 unused credits will roll into your next cycle :) Hope you'll give us another try!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.