By FikesFarm, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Classroom Checkout™ makes it super easy to manage checkouts from your classroom children's book library. Your students can check out books by simply scanning barcodes.*
• A student scans a book's barcode to check out or in.
• The teacher can see currently checked out books.
• The teacher manages student accounts, assigning login codes.
• The teacher can manage the classroom library.
Classroom Checkout is designed to be installed on a shared iOS device, with each student and the teacher using a numeric login code to access the app.
An online manual for Classroom Checkout is available at fikesfarm.com
* Classroom Checkout requires a scannable barcode on each book. This can either be the ISBN or UPC barcode commonly found on the back cover, or any EAN-13 barcode label affixed to the cover.
Note that on all devices a built-in ISBN scanner is used, except the iPad 2 where a separate free app is used.
What's New in Version 2.0
We've added the ability to sync between devices, export your library for backup, added a thumbnail index to the My Library list, and several other tweaks and polish to the interface.
Thank you for cross platform!
I am so thrilled that you added the capability to share between multiple devices! I already loved this app but that made it so much better!
Fun app for the classroom...but...
I'm really enjoying this app. My students are enjoying it as well. For a teacher though, I am having 2 problems:
-devices are not syncing up the checked out books
-should have a "librarian" button for the classroom job to check in all books just by scanning the bar code in "librarian mode"
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FikesFarm, LLC
- © 2015–2017 FikesFarm, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.