Cloak provides simple password-free file encryption.
Cloak supports sign in with your Google, Facebook, Dropbox or Box ID. If your team likes it, it is easy for your organization to enable its staff to sign on to Cloak Apps using their Windows Active Directory accounts, through our Cloak Gateway.
Cloak (encrypt) your files, so that you can safely store or share them on the cloud or via email. Only your authorised recipients will be able to uncloak (decrypt) the files. With our key management services, you will never need to send file passwords to recipients.
It also works out of the box across major platforms. This product is free to use and is not plagued by advertisements. As a privacy protection tool, it only asks for minimum permissions on your device.
Advanced security specifications:
a. Client-end encryption
b. Client-end key generation
c. Unique cryptographic key for each user
d. AES encryption (256 bit)
e. RSA encryption (2048 bit)
2. Single Sign-On (Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Box)
3. Enterprise Single Sign-On (Active Directory through *Cloak Gateway)
4. Multi-Factor Authentication (with *Cloak Gateway)
5. Key Management Tools for:
a. Lost certificate recovery
b. Endpoint migration
c. User revocation
a. No file password required
b. Pre-defined sharing list
c. Owner notification and approval of file access requests
* Cloak Gateway is a paid service. Kindly contact us for a quotation.
Minor bug fixes
- Cloak Pte. Ltd.
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Cloak Pte. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.