Clavier Companion Magazine
By The Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clavier Companion is a magazine for people who are passionate about the piano. Each issue features articles on piano performance, study, and instruction for all styles, levels, and abilities.
With the Clavier Companion app, subscribers will have full access to all the content of the print magazine, plus enhanced multimedia features complementing selected articles. Receive Clavier Companion the moment it is published, and enjoy access to purchased issues for life!
Clavier Companion regularly includes:
- Interviews with top teachers and performing artists
- Thought-provoking columns and editorials
- Practical teaching and learning tips for students at all levels
- Regular departments addressing a variety of teaching issues and concerns
- Reviews of new music, recordings, books, and products
Clavier Companion (ISSN 1086-0819), (USPS 013-579) is published six times a year, bi-monthly by the Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy.
New issues of the digital edition are released in January, March, May, July, September, and November. A subscription is for one year, six issues at $12.99US. Individual issues can be purchased for $4.99US.
Payment will be charged to the user’s iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase and the subscription will allow the user to view and download the most current issue in Newsstand along with five subsequent issues as described above. For example, if a new subscription begins in February, the user will have access to the January issue of that year, followed by issues published in March, May, July, September, and November. Subscriptions through iTunes will be automatically renewed at the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the next issue's release date. The user’s iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period.
For the purposes of auto-renewal, a new issue's release date is defined as the 25th of the month before the issue date. In the example above, the subscription will auto-renew with the release of the January issue unless auto-renew is turned off on or before the 24th of the previous December.
Subscriptions through iTunes may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of a current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Contact us: http://www.claviercompanion.com/contact-us
What's New in Version 126.96.36.19910
- Fixes uncommon but critical crash issue after download
Alert! You can't access mag on your computer
If you order the magazine through the subscription department of the company you CAN access it on your iPhone and computer, I believe. I definitely know you can't go the other way because of some arrangement with iTunes. Reading a magazine on an iPhone is a last resort.
Ugh. New print edition style is just ok; wider line spacing in articles good but lighter type (tough on middle-aged eyes, which a lot of us are!) not good at all (looks like that bloody awful iOS 7 update—flat and light. Came over to app hoping enlarged type would help, but it's blurry when enlarged. Ugh.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 13, 2013
- Version: 188.8.131.5210
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: The Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy, Inc.
- © 2012 The Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Clavier Companion$12.99
- January/February 2013 Issue of Clavier Companion Magazine$4.99
- July/August 2014 Issue of Clavier Companion Magazine$4.99
- July/August 2012 issue of Clavier Companion$4.99
- September/October 2012 Issue of Clavier Companion $4.99
- November/December 2012 Issue of Clavier Companion Magazine$4.99
- July/August 2013 Issue of Clavier Companion Magazine$4.99
- May/June 2013 Issue of Clavier Companion Magazine$4.99
- September/October 2013 Issue of Clavier Companion Magazine$4.99
- January/February 2014 Issue of Clavier Companion Magazine$4.99