Clavier Companion: The Piano Magazine
By The Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clavier Companion is a magazine for people who are passionate about the piano. It is a must-read for pianists, piano teachers, piano students, and piano enthusiasts around the world. Written by experts, each issue features inspiring and informative articles on piano playing, teaching, and learning for all levels and abilities.
With the Clavier Companion app, receive each issue the moment it is published, and enjoy access to purchased issues for life! The app edition includes all of the content of the print magazine, with enhanced multimedia content in selected articles. Current print subscribers enjoy free access to the digital edition via the app.
Clavier Companion regularly includes:
- Interviews with top teachers and performing artists
- Thought provoking columns and editorials
- Practical teaching and learning tips for students at all levels
- Reviews of new music, recordings, books, and apps
- An annual directory of summer camps and institutes for teachers and students
Clavier Companion is published six times a year by the Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy. A digital subscription is for one-year, (six issues) at $12.99 U.S. Individual issues can be purchased for $4.99 U.S.
Payment will be charged to the user’s iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase, and the subscription will allow the user to view and download the most current issue in Newsstand along with five subsequent issues. For example, if a new subscription begins in February, the user will have access to the January issue of that year, followed by issues published in March, May, July, September, and November. Subscriptions through iTunes will be automatically renewed at the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the next issue’s release date. The user’s iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period.
For the purposes of auto-renewal, a new issue’s release date is defined as the 25th of the month before the issue date. In the example above, the subscription will auto-renew with the release of the January issue unless auto-renew is turned off on or before the 24th of the previous December.
Subscriptions through iTunes may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by doing to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of a current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Contact us: http/www.claviercompanion.com/contact-us
What's New in Version 126.96.36.1993
- Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 188.8.131.523
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy, Inc.
- © 2015 The Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Clavier Companion$12.99
- January/February 2013 Issue of Clavier Companion Magazine$4.99
- July/August 2012 issue of Clavier Companion$4.99
- September/October 2016 Issue of Clavier Companion$4.99
- January/February Issue of Clavier Companion$4.99
- May/June 2016 Issue of Clavier Companion$4.99
- July/August 2013 Issue of Clavier Companion Magazine$4.99
- May/June 2013 Issue of Clavier Companion Magazine$4.99
- March/April 2016 Issue of Clavier Companion$4.99
- September/October 2015 Issue of Clavier Companion$4.99