Clean Freak Cleaning Schedule
By Eli Chen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Need a cleaning schedule for your home? Try this simple app.
Designed by working parents, Clean Freak uses the "divide-and-conquer" approach to keeping the home clean. Break down your chores into bite-sized tasks, and do an item every day. Check an item you've completed off the list, and Clean Freak will show you how many days since a task was last done. Completing all items advances the rotation, and you are able to configure less frequent tasks in the "every 2/4/8 rotations" sections.
* Rotating checklist
* Shows number of days since last done
* Sections for "every 2/4/8 rotations"
* Add and delete tasks
* Move tasks between sections
1. Tap 'Edit' to add, edit, or delete tasks. Drag the 3 bars on the right to move tasks.
2. Create tasks that can be done in a single day, e.g. "Scrub bathtub".
3. Tap 'Reset' to reset all done dates to the current day.
4. Each day, launch the app and tap the next task that is not checked off. Do this task!
5. Enjoy a more manageable schedule - skip cleaning on busy days; check off 2 items on not so busy days.
What's New in Version 1.1
. Added warning before reset
. iOS 6 support
No instructions, not intuitive
So, what exactly is a rotation? I don't know, but the concept is key to using this app. It crashes frequently. It feels like a half finished project. I want my money back.
I just bought this a few minutes ago and would like this app to go away and for a refund. This app does nothing.
So not worth the money. It's a list of rooms in your house. That's it. Horrible. Why did I just buy this? Apple shouldn't allow people to sell something this horrible.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 27, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eli Chen
- © 2009 Eli Chen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.