Clean Freak Cleaning Schedule
By Eli Chen
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Need a cleaning schedule for your home? Try this simple app.
Designed by working parents, Clean Freak uses the "divide-and-conquer" approach to keeping the home clean. Break down your chores into bite-sized tasks, and do an item every day. Check an item you've completed off the list, and Clean Freak will show you how many days since a task was last done. Completing all items advances the rotation, and you are able to configure less frequent tasks in the "every 2/4/8 rotations" sections.
* Rotating checklist
* Shows number of days since last done
* Sections for "every 2/4/8 rotations"
* Add and delete tasks
* Move tasks between sections
1. Tap 'Edit' to add, edit, or delete tasks. Drag the 3 bars on the right to move tasks.
2. Create tasks that can be done in a single day, e.g. "Scrub bathtub".
3. Tap 'Reset' to reset all done dates to the current day.
4. Each day, launch the app and tap the next task that is not checked off. Do this task!
5. Enjoy a more manageable schedule - skip cleaning on busy days; check off 2 items on not so busy days.
What's New in Version 1.1
. Added warning before reset
. iOS 6 support
I like it
Actually I don't understand the negative reviews...it's not going to take your hand and do it for you. I leave it open on the countertop.. And it definitely keeps me on track... I would actually like the app to have the availability of doing a second home on it.
I added all of my chores to it and the app doesn't work. The items that you set to revolve every 2/4/8 rotation don't actually revolve. You have to refer to each list independently. Plus I was unable to mark tasks completed on any list except the primary list. This app earns a "fail" in my book.
I just bought this a few minutes ago and would like this app to go away and for a refund. This app does nothing.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 27, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eli Chen
- © 2009 Eli Chen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.