Clean, Merge & Remove Duplicate Contacts
By Jie Wang
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Cleanup & Merge & Remove Duplicate Contacts is designed to clean up your address book.
*）Easy and fast to bulk delete contacts in iPhone Address Book.
*）This app can quickly remove any duplication and useless contact information (such as empty contact name, no phone number, no content, repeated phone numbers and email addresses).
*）This app can help you quickly remove multiple duplicate contacts, and detect duplicate contacts by name, phone number and email address.
*）Cleanup groups include no contacts, duplicate name and numbers in iPhone contacts.
*）This app allows you to back up contacts to CSV (Excel) and VCF (vCard) file before merging duplicate contacts, and ensure the security of your address book.
*）Particularly, before syncing with other accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, CardDAV, Exchange Server), you can use this app to clean up duplicate and junk contacts in the local address book and Gmail/Yahoo accounts, to avoid generating duplicate information after synchronization.
1.Bulk deletes multiple contacts in multiple address book accounts
2.Automatically detects duplicate contacts in multiple address book accounts
3.Automatically detects duplicate or junk information in a single contact
4.Detects duplicate contacts by name, phone number and email address
5.Bulk merges or deletes any duplicate or junk contacts in your iPhone or iPad
6.In-app backups contacts to Excel or vCard
7.Easily restores backup contacts
8.Manages multiple address book sources like iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, CardDAV, Exchange, Facebook
9.Very fast and stable, successfully tested with over 8,000 contacts
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/1643737989269250
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.1
Fix a bug that 'Clean Groups' -> 'Duplicate Groups' can not work.
Wanted an app to export contacts to CSV. This does that, but I have some issues:
- No sharing (share sheet), so I can't use the built-in iOS file services like Dropbox.
- Doesn't recognize that Dropbox is installed and ask the app to authorize. I don't like the web page for authorizing, since I can't verify that I'm actually signing into Dropbox and not a phishing site.
- The app is in development mode and can't actually receive a Dropbox token anyway.
- I can't specify the columns/fields to export.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 13, 2016
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Jie Wang
- © Elite Apps 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Professional$2.99